Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusSoldRelish in the tranquility of this estate level 95.69+/- acre northern woodlands parcel in Plymouth, VT. Enjoy ultimate privacy, stunning potential long-range views with some clearing, and a choice of several proposed home sites. Property has six subdivided parcels, with five state-approved proposed home sites — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWith homesites overlooking luscious, green pastures and the backdrop of Mount Mansfield, this picturesque 101.8 +/- acre property offers an excellent opportunity for re-development in Fairfax, VT! Offering end-of-the-road privacy, the land features a gently rolling topography with approximately 46% of the acreage open fields, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream Vermont country home among 17.9 +/- acres setback along a privately-maintained road in the highly desirable town of Shelburne, VT! With an approved 4-bedroom state wastewater permit issued, a roughed-in driveway, and underground utilities at the driveway, this is an excellent opportunity — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractImmerse yourself in country seclusion and escape from it all on this 31.3 +/- acre recreational retreat located in the quaint town of Grafton, NH! Perfect for an outdoorsman or hunter, a timber inventory and wildlife habitat report indicate that the property can support up — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAn outdoorsman’s paradise and recreational oasis awaits on this 175 +/- acre mountainside parcel located in the central Vermont town of Moretown! With a primitive camp and outhouse already on-site, a long mountain stream flowing through the property, and private woods roads allowing for easy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis gorgeous 201.6 +/- acre property offers the perfect location to build your dream country home combined with acreage for unimaginable recreational enjoyment. This country property is in the southern VT town of Townshend! The property is made up of 4 lots, a 10.3 +/- — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAn excellent opportunity to own 52.4 +/- acres of farmland and timber featuring three large pastures with great sun exposure in the southern New Hampshire town of New Ipswich! Approximately 8 acres are grass pastureland, perfect for farming, hunting; currently maintained by a local farmer. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 40.01+/- acre property offers a truly stunning elevated home site with panoramic mountain and private pond views in Rochester VT! Landowner has invested over $100,000 in improvements including a 1,000 ft driveway with a 36'' base and excellent drainage ditching, a private manmade 20' — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAn excellent opportunity to own a perfect homesteader property spanning 130 +/- acres of farmland and timber in the northern Vermont town of Elmore! Located at the top of the dead-end King Road, the parcel features a mostly level topography, four large pastures, an approximately — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled in the rolling hills of Andover, Vermont is Three Waters Retreat – a 146 +/- acre ideal recreational property with a state-issued wastewater permit for a 5-bedroom, year-round residential home! Perfect for an outdoorsman or a homesteader, the property offers a tranquil refuge from — Read more