Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableA wonderful opportunity to claim your building lot in the Great Hawk Community of Rochester, VT! This 1.6+/- acre parcel offers a peaceful location among the upper elevations of this charming neighborhood. Enjoy access to one of the most scenic tennis courts you may ever — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis quaint, affordable 10.09+/- acre parcel is the perfect place to build your country home in Northfield, VT. Property slopes gently up to the west, lending its topology nicely for a possible walk-out basement and potential sunrise and mountain views with some clearing. Most of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEndless recreational opportunities on this secluded 22.2+/- acres property in Orange. VT. This surveyed parcel offers quaint stream running near the 1,590+/- ft of road frontage, a large soft wood stand surrounding the stream bed and hardwoods as the elevation rises to the southwest. An — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractOffering end of the road privacy, this charming 1.45+/- acre building lot is permitted for a single-family residence with up to four bedrooms, serviced by municipal sewer, in the southern Vermont town of Dover! Set among the Deer Meadows development, a mostly second home neighborhood — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractExperience beautiful rolling mountain views from this quaint building lot of 1.40 +/- acres located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the southern Vermont town of Dover! The property is permitted for a single-family residence with up to four bedrooms, serviced by municipal — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSet among a mostly second home neighborhood of large country homes, this quaint 1.33+/- acre wooded building lot offers an excellent opportunity for a residential homesite in the southern Vermont town of Dover! Located in the Deer Meadows development, the property has been permitted for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCalling all country lifestyle buyers and recreational enthusiasts. Introducing a wonderful opportunity to own 14.3 +/- acres in quaint town Newbury, VT! Located just minutes from the local favorite, Halls Lake, the parcel features a gently rolling topography with the Halls Brook meandering across the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA fantastic opportunity to own 1.5 +/- acres with gorgeous, mature apple trees in the quaint Vermont town of Washington! Surrounded by mountainous terrain, the property sits slightly elevated above the gravel year-round town-maintained road with vintage stonewalls and mature softwoods along the road frontage, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis gorgeous woodland spanning 10.3 +/- acres in the central town of Orange, VT offers excellent potential for expansive views of the Green Mountains! Seclusion with easy access to local amenities is a main feature of the land, with the parcel set off from a — Read more