Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream home combined with an ideal recreational 62 +/- acre parcel in the gorgeous town of Fairfax, VT. Once supporting beans & sheep, this old farmland has been carefully maintained by the same family since the 1960s with historical roots back to the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA wonderful large acreage, wooded parcel of 114.88+/- acres offering great access and privacy with acreage in both Washington, NH (58+/- acres) and Windsor, NH (56.88+/- acres). The westerly portion of the property (in Washington) offers a slightly higher elevation with mostly hardwood forestland, while — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA tremendous opportunity to own a large 352.44+/- acre tract of land featuring stunning long-range mountain views, babbling brooks and an abundance of wildlife in Wallingford, VT. This unique offering is approximately 0.9 miles in length and 0.8 miles wide in the longest points, providing — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWooded oasis available in Brandon, Rutland County, VT! New to the market is this 62.16 +/- acre parcel featuring serenity, seclusion and endless opportunities. Currently Act 250 approved (1R0943) for development of 68 single-family residences, the seller has agreed to withdraw the permit if desired — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 21+/- acre build lot in Chittenden County, VT! Nestled along Route 7 in Milton, this centrally located property boasts incredible privacy and recreation. Conceptualized as a perfect single-family residence build lot, the land slopes slightly from Route 7 providing great isolation and opens up — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience gorgeous nearby & distant mountain views from almost every direction on this 15.76 +/- acre ideal residential or commercial property in Troy, VT! The property features a gently sloping topography with 99% of the land open, nutrient-rich soils classified as prime agricultural soils by — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream ski estate situated on an ideal recreational 34.23 +/- acre parcel off a proposed cul-de-sac in Vermont’s classic ski town, Dover, VT! Offering a multitude of opportunities, this parcel features a gently sloping topography with mostly hardwoods, an abundance of wildlife signs — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine building a country home or weekend retreat with beautiful mountain views and excellent privacy situated on 167+/- sprawling acres in the gorgeous Groton, VT! Featuring predominantly softwood forestland, hunters – take notice: the Agency of Natural Resources considers most of the parcel a winter — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEndless recreational opportunities await on this 81 +/- acre lot with potential for a private home site and subdivision possibilities in the NH town of Springfield! The parcel features a rolling topography with mixed soft and hard woods, 2 +/- acres of wetlands providing a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRare, Private, Affordable, Year-round 2 bedroom home with attached garage on Woodbury Lake! Also known as Sabin Pond, this 142 acre lake is only 1/2 hour from the Barre-Montpelier area & I-89, and features excellent fishing and a state maintained boat launch. Easy year round — Read more