Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusSoldSetback along VT Route 214, this 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom home with a detached 644 SF garage sits on 2.3 +/- acres along the Winooski River in North Montpelier, VT! Conveniently located off the year-round state-maintained VT Route 214 and 14N, the property provides easy access to — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTucked away among rolling hills in the Vermont town of Andover is this remote 142 +/- acre recreational oasis! Perfect for a hunter or homesteader, the property offers a serene hideaway with an old apple orchard, streams, distant mountain views, and interconnected woods roads for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePerfect for maple sugarers, hunters & recreationalist alike, this off the grid rustic camp is tucked away on 27 +/- wooded acres in Waterbury, VT! Setback from a 50’ wide right-of-way, the property features a 34’ x 24’ cabin, an outhouse, an old sugaring house — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream White Mountain recreational retreat on 12.41 +/- acres with direct access to the larger NH snowmobile trail system from the property in the quaint NH town of Carroll! With several improvements to the land already complete, including a partially finished 26’ x — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream home tucked away on 7 +/- acres overlooking beautiful pastural views of a conserved, natural wildlife area set among a desirable community in Ferrisburgh, VT. Only 30 minutes to Burlington & Middlebury, the property offers everything you’ve been looking for – a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA must see for the outdoor enthusiast, this expansive 103.9 +/- acre parcel offers the acreage, access, and trails for endless recreational possibilities in the quaint Vermont town of Danville! Just 20 minutes outside of St. Johnsbury, the property features a gently sloping topography up — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCongratulations, your seasonal hunting camp search is over! Virtually all the expensive infrastructure has already been completed on this expansive 82.4+/- acre property in Worcester, VT. Only 50 minutes to Burlington, VT. Power has been brought to the camp site a drilled well installed, and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience exceptional lake and mountain views from your dream country home on this 10.1 +/- acre parcel in the gorgeous Vermont town of Wells. The parcel features a gently sloping terrain and a state approved wastewater (septic design) for a 4-bedroom, single-family residence! There is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA stunning location for a country home, situated on 13.43+/- acres at the dead end of a private road featuring 1,470+/- ft of frontage on beautiful year-round Richardson Brook & 450+/- ft of private cove frontage on Richardson Brook Pond, in Lempster, NH. This wooded — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream country home situated on 58 +/- ideal recreational acres in the beautiful New Hampshire town of Plainfield! Setback on the outskirts of the great Upper Valley, immerse yourself a sense of country seclusion with all employment, entertainment & town amenities just 15 — Read more