Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableThe potential for incredible mountain views is only the beginning on this Chittenden, VT 10.36 +/- acre parcel. Nestled on the outskirts of the Green Mountain National Forest, 186 Middle Road is an ideal recreational property with potential for a year-round, private home site (state-approved — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis expansive recreational property with 167.73 +/- acres of combined woodland and wetland offers ideal conditions for unimaginable enjoyment of the great outdoors in the gorgeous Vermont town of Morgan! Setback along a quiet, private access road from VT-111, the parcel features a rolling topography — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRemarkable large-acreage retreat located in Shrewsbury, Rutland County. This 126.5 +/- acre parcel is composed of primarily mixed hardwoods with 370 +/- of frontage along Cold River Road. Significantly lowering taxes, 120.5 +/- acres have been enrolled in the State’s Use Value Appraisal program with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere’s a wonderful opportunity to build your dream home on 83 +/- acres on the well-regarded Howard Hill Road in Andover, VT! With a rolling topography, the property offers potential for gorgeous mountain views with some clearing. The westerly side of the parcel will make — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare opportunity to own a 38.3 +/- acre parcel located in Jay, VT with unparalleled views of the nearby Jay Peak mountain! Imagine your dream ski estate less than two miles from the mountain with direct, uninterrupted views of the slopes surrounded by your — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis spacious 8.5+/- acre building lot offers a beautiful country setting with panoramic long-range mountain views in St. Albans, VT. Enjoy the tranquil setting of this sparsely populated neighborhood, yet an excellent proximity to the interstate and all major amenities that the St. Albans area — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAn outdoorsman’s paradise & recreational oasis awaits on this 84 +/- acre parcel, located in the quaint VT town of Orange! Imagine the perfect place for a home combined with the acreage for unimaginable hunting & recreational living just steps from your door. With a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis wonderful 60.76 +/- acre lot is an ideal recreational property with potential for a private home site. Setback on a quiet, private access road, it is located in the desirable southern Vermont town of Guilford! With an abundance of deer, turkey, and other wildlife — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableJourney to the beautiful & scenic Errol, NH to your 56.2 +/- acre recreational oasis that offers potential for a homesite with views of the surrounding mountainous terrain to include the White Mountains Presidential Range. Only minutes away from the Androscoggin River, Akers Pond, & — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis gorgeous 52.62 +/- acre woodland is an ideal recreational property with potential for a private home site in Westford, VT! Setback on a Class IV town road, the property features a gently sloping topography, interconnected old woods roads for access to the bulk of — Read more