Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableJourney to the Vermont town of Searsburg for your 67 +/- acre recreational oasis consisting of gorgeous sugaring woods, recreational trails & ideal hunting conditions. Steps from your recreational 12’ x 12’ cabin in the woods, enjoy the old Vermont family tradition of sugaring! An — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSetback from the desirable French Hill Road in St. Albans, VT, this gorgeous 13.4+/- acre parcel features a state wastewater permit (WW-6-2540) approved for the installation of a mound wastewater system supporting a three-bedroom single family residence. An installed curb cut leads to way to — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractExperience long-range mountain views offered by this secluded, ideal recreational parcel spanning 115.6 +/- acres in the centrally located town of Orange, VT! The property is perfect for a remote retreat, hunting expeditions, motorized recreation, or off-grid living. Enjoy quaint characteristics like a year-round stream — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePeace & quiet awaits on this beautiful, sprawling 55+/- acre Northfield, VT parcel offering tremendous privacy, potential mountain views, & seemingly endless recreational possibilities! The elevated, yet level, potential home site could offer gorgeous mountain views with some clearing. A septic design was previously finalized — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA spectacular opportunity to capitalize on completed subdivision work, featuring 3 separate lots for a total of 49.7+/- acres in Wells, VT! All three lots benefit from good trail access and power poles are on-site, running near the road frontage. The road frontage lot has — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Tumbling Spring, the quaint cabin retreat situated on 77.2+/- surveyed acres you’ve been looking for in Northfield, VT! Enjoy the babbling sounds of Union Brook and the excellent trout fishing, directly across the road from the charming one-bedroom camp with double bunkbeds. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis private 30.1+/- acre property offers a wonderful amphitheater-like building site focusing on gorgeous mountain views in Townshend, VT. Looking to build your dream home? Virtually all of the pre-construction investments have already been made on this parcel! Power has been run to the proposed — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEagle Cascading Waters Forest is a remote 118 +/- acre recreational oasis in Elmore, Vermont with over 2000’ of water frontage along Elmore Branch! An outdoorsman’s dream, the property features large pools of water perfect for swimming, cascading waterfalls, headwater streams & wetlands; a good — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWith beautiful mountain views of Camel’s Hump and the surrounding Green Mountains, this 16.28 +/- acre parcel offers an ideal location for your dream home in the central Vermont town of Barre! Just 20 minutes to the state’s capital, Montpelier. The conveniently located property features — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Ol’ McFadden Farmland offers 12 +/- acres of organic agricultural land with an existing post & beam dairy barn in the VT town of Springfield! Imagine your dream Vermont farmhouse - whether tiny, manufactured, or stick-built - with a mini permaculture farm just steps — Read more