Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusSoldWith beautiful mountain views of Camel’s Hump and the surrounding Green Mountains, this 16.28 +/- acre parcel offers an ideal location for your dream home in the central Vermont town of Barre! Just 20 minutes to the state’s capital, Montpelier. The conveniently located property features — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Ol’ McFadden Farmland offers 12 +/- acres of organic agricultural land with an existing post & beam dairy barn in the VT town of Springfield! Imagine your dream Vermont farmhouse - whether tiny, manufactured, or stick-built - with a mini permaculture farm just steps — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractImagine your dream private home site with magnificent mountain views located on 27 +/- acres in the growing Vermont town of Waterbury! Less than 4 miles to VT-100, the parcel offers a rare combination of seclusion with close proximity to local amenities. An outdoorsman’s paradise; — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractEnjoy two contiguous parcels being sold as one with development potential, spanning 16.55 +/- acres in the lakes region of New Durham, NH! Conveniently located, the parcel offers easy access to employment, shopping, entertainment, and amenities with 1299’ of frontage along the year-round, state-maintained NH-11. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine your dream home on a wonderful 8 +/- acre lot, setback on a quiet town road in the beautiful southern Vermont town of Guilford. Located only minutes from Brattleboro & about 5 miles from the Massachusetts border. The parcel is mostly open with huge — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy country living on 2.44 +/- acres in the beautiful New Hampshire town of New Boston! Setback on the corner of two roads, the parcel features a mostly open, sloping terrain with a drilled well and 1296 SF detached garage on-site. Current access to the — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractLike a picturesque painting, this 6.1 +/- acre parcel offers stunning short & long-range mountain views; a perfect place to build your dream country home in Randolph, VT! Preliminary soil tests indicate the likelihood of a private mound wastewater system supporting a 3-bedroom single family — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractExperience quintessential Vermont summer lakeside living in this affordable, 3-bedroom, ¾ bath rustic cottage in St. Albans Town, VT! The 1946, 870 square foot cottage offers multiple windows facing the lake so you can enjoy the gorgeous distant Adirondack mountain and lake views from inside — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Merging Waters Forest is an ideal 39.3 +/- acre mountain woodland featuring multiple, converging streams in the quaint town of Rochester, VT! The property is perfect for an outdoorsman looking for hunting, brook trout fishing, swimming, hiking, and snowmobiling. Breakneck Brook and several seasonal — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking for a hunting camp with a couple of acres surrounded by state land? This is the place for you. Located on the outskirts of the Green Mountain National Forest in Rochester, VT, this 3.3+/- acre hunting camp offers total seclusion and yet is close — Read more