Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableHere’s an excellent opportunity to own a 2.55 +/- acre building lot with a state-approved 3-bedroom wastewater permit in the quaint Vermont town of Swanton! Setback off St. Albans Road along Hamlen’s Garden Lane, the proposed wastewater design offers a private building site surrounded by — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA wonderful opportunity to claim your 2.5 +/- acre Swanton, Vermont building lot featuring a state-approved 3-bedroom wastewater permit! Setback off St. Albans Road along Hamlen’s Garden Lane, the proposed building site offers the potential to overlook beautiful agricultural lands with distant mountain views. The — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldYour ideal 50.56 +/- acre recreational oasis awaits in the southern Vermont town of Springfield! Setback from a public legal trail, the property is completely surrounded by a sense of peace and quiet, offering the perfect place for your private escape from the daily rigors — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLooking to escape it all? You will find peace & quiet on this charming 10 +/- acre woodland featuring an existing off-grid 20 x 16 cabin serviced by a small solar panel & outhouse in Hubbardton, VT! With a state-issued wastewater permit for a 3-bedroom — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy reduced building costs on this .87 +/- acre building lot with utility hook ups already on-site, including underground power and municipal water & sewer, in the centrally located Barre, VT! With all town amenities, employment, and entertainment just minutes away, this is the perfect — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPeace and quiet awaits on this 43 +/- acre southern Vermont woodland in the quaint town of Newfane, VT! This is not your typical cut over lot, the lower and higher areas are predominantly mature sugar maples, red oaks, cherry and ash with the central — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome home to 12.4 +/- acres of beautiful Vermont woodland in the quaint southern town of Danby! Setback along a quiet, private 50’ right-of-way, the parcel features a reasonable level topography with mostly maple hardwoods. Having been previously approved for a wastewater permit (which is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldJust 1.3 miles from the alluring Jay Peak skiing destination, this 3 +/- acre parcel is setback along a quiet, privately maintained road in the beautiful northern Vermont town of Jay. The parcel offers an excellent ratio of cleared and wooded land with a roughed-in — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy a wonderfully varied topography and abundant wildlife on this 50.3+/- acre property in Newark, VT. The level softwoods along the road frontage would make an excellent location for a country home or hunting camp. Some clearing may open ridge line views of the northern — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCalling all homebuilders in the Northeast Kingdom! This 10.4 +/- acre parcel lot located in Peacham, Caledonia county could be the perfect location for your next dream home or camp! Located along Young Farm Road, this lot boasts the relaxing and private escape you dream — Read more