Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy a wonderfully varied topography and abundant wildlife on this 50.3+/- acre property in Newark, VT. The level softwoods along the road frontage would make an excellent location for a country home or hunting camp. Some clearing may open ridge line views of the northern — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCalling all homebuilders in the Northeast Kingdom! This 10.4 +/- acre parcel lot located in Peacham, Caledonia county could be the perfect location for your next dream home or camp! Located along Young Farm Road, this lot boasts the relaxing and private escape you dream — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis secluded parcel of 4.0+/- acres with beautiful mountain views offers camp-style infrastructure in quaint Craftsbury, VT. Looking for a get-away that can comfortably sleep friends and family? This charming parcel offers beautiful views of Mount Eden, almost anywhere from the cleared camp site. A — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTerrific opportunity for a large family to build a private estate with several homes or camps on 34.5+/- acres in Lowell, VT. Have a camper or RV? Start vacationing today, great spot to setup your camper. State/town approved 3 lot subdivision being sold as one — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIdeal for your dream Vermont countryside homestead with recreational possibilities. This 12.4 +/- acre parcel is setback from a quiet country road in the historic town of Cabot, VT! The eastern boundary may be an ideal location for a homesite offering the potential for reduced — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis gorgeous 10.1 +/- acre woodland offers a beautiful country setting with excellent potential for a house site or a recreational base camp for the avid outdoorsman in the northern Vermont town of Coventry! Setback at the end of a quiet, private road, the property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis charming 5.2 +/- acre parcel offers an excellent opportunity to build a private home surrounded by woodland in a peaceful neighborhood in Newport, NH! Setback on the corner of two, quiet town roads, the mostly wooded and gently sloping parcel features an approximately .4-acre — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIdeal for your Vermont country retreat, this 10.1 +/- acre parcel is setback from a quiet country road in the southern VT town of Townshend! Consisting of mostly mature hardwoods with a large pine grove, there are two existing clearings on the parcel that would — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLet this very gentle westerly sloped parcel fulfill your dream of enjoying sunsets on the deck of your dream home. This surveyed 5.14+/- acre property is the only undeveloped lot of a six lot subdivision where beautiful country homes and private cabin retreats populate scenic — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA wonderful opportunity to own 2.7 +/- acres in beautiful town of Clarendon, VT with over 200’ of winding river frontage along the Clarendon River. If appropriate septic is identified per state regulations, this property would offer a lovely home site with the potential for — Read more