Jeff is a Washington native and considers the entire State his home. He enjoys ranging from the coast to Spokane, and visiting rural and remote locations as an exciting part of his business. Jeff shares a passion for the outdoor rural lifestyle with his clients and loves swapping hunting and fishing stories. Unlike other brokers, he is the guy that puts on boots and is not afraid to get his feet wet walking the property boundaries.
Jeff was born in and raised outside of Enumclaw, Washington, the son of a logger and horseman. Raised on a small ranch he became accustomed to the rural ranching lifestyle. As a small child, he learned to ride, rope, fish and hunt at a very early age. While most children were in front of the TV or at the playground, he was outdoors running around in the woods and fields. Jeff likes to say that as a child the wild outdoors was his playground.
As a teenager Jeff team roped, raced motocross, hunted and fished.
As a young man, Jeff went to work as a logger for Weyerhaeuser right out of high school. He eventually made it on to the construction crew where he built logging roads as an explosives tech and cat-skinner.
The mid-eighties logging began to slow down. Jeff quit the woods and went to college full time and earned a degree in electronics. After many years at a bench looking at test equipment, circuit boards and prints he realized that sitting indoors was not his gig.
Jeff wanted his own business so in 1995 he studied hard, passed the State test and got a real estate license, he has remained continuously licensed since. He sold mostly land and new homes which led him into the construction business.
Jeff started a new home building business in 2002 where he developed land and built new homes until the recession in 2008. He closed the construction business and returned to his full-time real estate business. Most recently he completed the state-approved managing real estate broker training, passed the state test and other requirements and is now a Designated Broker for Washington State! This means now he is qualified to manage other real estate brokers.
Today, as he has all his life, he is an avid outdoorsman. He hunts, fishes, hikes, goes ORVing and clamming and generally enjoys the outdoors. He also enjoys outdoor and nature photography. When the days get short and the weather is not fun he likes to play guitar in a classic rock band.
Jeff currently resides and has his office in Edgewood, Washington with his wife and two horribly spoiled cats.
- Listing StatusAvailable27 acres commercial industrial zoning right on Interstate 90! You couldn't ask for better visibility. Less than a quarter-mile from exit 84. Level topography. 7.6-acre lake with peninsula. Interstate 90 is the main east-west freeway crossing the state. The Upper Kittitas Valley, Cle Elum area — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuyer from Houston wanted a place to get away to and eventually retire there. Spectacular recreational and agricultural asset. 1,127 acres has mountains, timber, alfalfa fields and bottomland grazing. 2.7 miles borders on thousands of Forest Service and State land acres. Prime deer hunting. Ever-present — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEquestrian asset with Montana lodge style home, large barn with loft & multiple stalls & storage. Indoor arena. Fully fenced & cross fenced. Sits at the end of a rural road, bordered on 2 sides by gated State land with miles of trails & roads. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuyer paid all cash and closed in four days! $20k reduction! Estate size parcel that is a sportsman's dream! Everpresent deer. Backs to thousands of acres of private forestlands. Wonderful place for a secluded farm, ranch or home. Level with several locations for building pads — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNeed a getaway spot? 8 Mason County acres with a commanding Hood Canal view located behind a locked gate. Few neighbors. Large building pad cleared with direct access from Highway 101. Remove some trees and get a sweeping 180-degree view of the Hood Canal. Power — Read more
- Listing StatusSold*Sold by Jeff. Buyer paid cash! Pristine old growth forest on nearly one-half mile low bank on the Yakima River. Virtually untouched by human hands, this 23 acres exists as it has since before history. Heavily forested and nearly flat. No vehicular or utility access — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableYour own mountain getaway awaits! Two bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, 1998 manufactured home sits on 20 acres of peace and quiet. Spectacular views too. Backs to BLM. 1320 square feet home, based on exterior dimensions of 24' x 55'. Electric forced air heat and hot — Read more
- Listing StatusSold*Buyer purchased with all cash! Large residential lot with views of mountains and Roslyn Valley. Paved access with driveway already in. Lot is on both sides of asphalt drive (see map). Seller willing to vacate easement on drive and barricade so no through traffic. Seller — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBuyer paid all cash. Buildable lot in the desirable Lake Tapps community of Lakeridge. Water service and meter box on lot. Rights to Lake Tapps community parks. On paved county road. Front faces east. No neighbors on the back-end. Trail cut in to rear line. — Read more
- Listing StatusSold0 down loan financed the buyers! Ask me how that was done. Good size acreage with room for house, barn, shop, livestock, toys, etc. Nice territorial view from the desirable Summerset Hill area. Easy access directly off of paved county road. 12 miles to I-5, — Read more