Jen Tracy is a born and raised Missourian, with an expansive knowledge of Missouri land and riverways. As an avid outdoorswoman, you can find Jen photographing nature or hiking one of Missouri's spectacular state park or conservation trails.
Jen and her husband live on a small hobby farm in South Central, Missouri with their children, raising hens, the occasional market hog and a large vegetable garden. As a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible, whether it's traveling, riding ATVs or simply taking care of the farm.
Energetic, organized and professional are a few of the exceptional qualities Jen Tracy brings to her clients from working 20+ years in the customer service industry. Her most notable attributes with her clients are her appreciation, knowledge and hands in the dirt attitude. Jen is here to help you represent your Legacy Property.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 1023+/- acre ranch has an endless amount of possibilities. You could make it your primary residence & enjoy the seclusion & peacefulness that it offers or turn it — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractHunt, fish or swim on this well-manicured 179.66 acres offering scenic views including ½ mile frontage of Indian Creek. Swimming holes, gravel bars, creeks and waterfalls. Numerous trails through mature timber is home to tons of wildlife. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,659 sq. ft. farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNo expenses were spared in the construction & continued maintenance of this property known as Ginger Belle Farm, a stunning executive home named after a beloved Labrador Retriever. You will notice the love given to this country estate when you drive through the gated entrance — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 500+/- acres of vacant land that encompasses beautiful Palmer Creek has an endless amount of possibilities. You could build your dream home with panoramic views of the peaks — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis is a rare opportunity to own some of the most sought-after land in the Ozarks. Approximately 350 acres, with 15-20 acres of pasture, a small fishing pond at the entrance to the property, a small pond with concrete drinker for livestock, and Perry Branch — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable50 +/- acres of undeveloped land in desirable Franklin County, located on the edge of city limits?? Absolutely! Now all you must do is decide what you want to do with it. This is a multi-use property just north of city limits on Highway V. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in Arcadia Valley, nestled between Taum Sauk Mountain State Park & Ketcherside Mountain Conservation Area, this 464+/- acres of vacant land that sits on the edge of Victory Mountain has an endless amount of possibilities. You could build your dream home with panoramic views — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableATTENTION DEVELOPERS! Here is your opportunity to develop a beautiful, upscale residential subdivision just off Upper Byrnes Mill Road. The 25 acres is partially wooded with a small 2 acre pond located on the west side. Property is currently zoned R-2 which allows for ½ — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOPPORTUNITY!!! This land has Interstate 44 frontage and unlimited uses! Three parcels that can be bought separately or together. This includes all 3 parcels and total of 38.66 acres, with 2,500 ft of Interstate frontage! On this land are 2 homes and outbuildings that need — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre your kids into 4-H or FFA and you need the perfect little farm with a barn to accommodate their market pigs, goats, sheep or prize-winning steer AND that offers a beautifully updated house? Then Little Bourbeuse River Hobby Farm is where you need to — Read more