Lisa Cather is a true cow-girl, she was raised on a cattle farm in Virginia where she learned to love and respect the land. Lisa got her first horse at age 7 where her passion for horses grew into training, breeding, racing and currently still riding timed barrels. She belongs to the Christian Cowgirl Association and owns a small horse farm in Southern Missouri where she resides with her other half, Lenny, and their five dogs.
Lisa Cather knows the dedication and hard work it takes to own a farm or ranch, she understands the 24/7 life a farmer or rancher has. Thus, the reason she decided to become a realtor to help others find the property that fits the lifestyle they are seeking. Lisa takes her knowledge of real estate and applies it with her farm knowledge to help her sellers and buyers achieve their outdoor dreams.
- Listing StatusAvailable183 acre Barney Creek Lodge in Dent County MO This Premier property is located just a couple of hours from St Louis, MO and is bordered on two sides by Mark Twain National Forest, allowing for 1000’s of miles of hunting, horseback riding or utving. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBig Timber Farm-Texas County If you're looking for the perfect retreat, then this farm is for you. Very secluded location, with farm land, big timber, hunting, numerous springs and ponds for fishing. Nice 3 bedroom, 1 full, and 2 half bath home overlooking a beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled along Hunter Creek lies this beautiful custom built raised ranch style cabin. Beautiful covered front porch and a gorgeous view of Hunter Creek. Property includes 77.5 private acres with 50/50 mix of pasture to woods, great for your hunting, atv riding, or other outdoor — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable150+/- acres of big timber, ponds, and pasture. A homesteader's dream. 3 stocked springfed ponds, springfed creek, and a nice 3 bedroom, 1 full, and 2 half bath home. Home sits 1/2 mile back off a long driveway and overlooks the 1.5 acre stocked pond. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to the Hill Top Farm. Seclusion, hunting, farming, lodge style home and amazing views for miles. All situated on top of a hill on 147 private acres. Home is a beautiful Tudor style lodge with a native style fireplace, custom kitchen and over 4000 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBEAR CLAW RANCH. Secluded 40 acre ranch situated between 2000 privately owned wooded acres perfect for hunting, trail riding, ATV riding or any recreational use. Currently used as a horse farm with 70 x 50- 4 bay equipment/barn with electric, lean to, man cave & — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTimber and Hunt, 132 acres m/l with marketable timber appraised. There are also two-8 +/- acre food plots with custom built hunting blinds, and atv trails throughout. The property is accessible by a closed County Rd. easement. Property has several spring fed ponds, spring fed — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCharming 1920's farmhouse on 5 acres with 2 springs and a spring fed creek. House has been updated and remodeled with a wrap around porch and back deck. Property is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest and Barney Creek. Property has enough pasture for — Read more