Mike enjoys representing some of the best ranch and river properties in Oregon. He provides a strong breadth of experience and knowledge in rural property valuation, marketing and land use planning. Mike completed a masters degree focused on rural land use conflicts in the American West with a thesis on contested farm water allocation in California's Central Valley Project. In his off-time, Mike enjoys fishing, hiking and spending time with his dog Kiki exploring the back country.
- Listing StatusAvailableGold Hill ranch designated Prime Farmland by the USDA. First time on the market. Located in one of the best farming and ranching areas in the United States. Comprised of 276 acres with water rights to irrigate 160 acres. All Class I and Class II — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract171 acre ranch on the South Umpqua River. Prime for agriculture development. Features good soil and water rights with 1.2 miles of river frontage. Nice stretch of the river for bass and steelhead fishing. Excellent location among legacy ranch properties. End of the road privacy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePrivate and secluded 648 acre ranch nestled in the Western Cascades. Features merchantable timber, ponds, grazing areas and water rights. (2) dwellings with outstanding views of the mountains: main home is 3,166 sf with 4 beds and 3 baths and the 2nd home is 768 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldUmpqua River retreat in Oakland. Outstanding river front property comprised of 4.55 acres with (2) dwellings, (1) detached studio and (2) carports with good storage. Fenced pasture area with fruit trees and water rights to irrigate 1.2 acres. The main home is 2,784 SF with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 2.16 acre building lot on the Rogue River. Ideally situated between Savage Rapids and Pierce Riffle. Wonderful neighborhood with gorgeous custom homes. Views of the mountains and the river. Site has a well installed. Walking distance to Pierce Riffle Park. 15 mts to downtown Grants Pass. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGold Rey Estates custom home building lot on the Rogue River. Comprised of 2.19 acres with a gentle slope to the river. Well and sand filter septic system have been installed. Features over 300 feet of river frontage and power to the property. Tucked away — Read more