Perry is constantly in awe of how beautiful and blessed the state of Oregon is with all the outdoor resources and genuine people that call Oregon their home. Perry became part of the Land and Wildlife team because he experienced firsthand the integrity and professionalism of the Land and Wildlife brokers. They guided and helped him find a hunting property in a rural community, surrounded by world class fishing, making a childhood dream come to fruition. The Land and Wildlife motto is “We live the lifestyle that we sell” and this resonated with Perry and his wife Kim. As a team, they are excited to share their passion and experience to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Perry brings over 30 years of construction industry experience. As the previous owner and operator of a successful construction business, Perry understands how important communication and customer service is. As a Real Estate Broker, Perry brings the same dedication and follow-through that allowed him to be successful as a contractor. Real estate has been a passion and fruitful business over the years, as Perry and Kim have bought and sold a number of properties.
Perry is passionate about achieving goals, desires and dreams connected to God’s creation of the great outdoors. He believes in giving back to the community to help others grow and realize their gifts and potential. He has been a 4-H archery leader for many years, a member of Crook County Sheriff Search and Rescue, worked with the Christian youth and absolutely loves teaching youth about the treasures of the outdoors. Additionally, Perry has been involved with his church helping encourage others by teaching good financial stewardship.
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Boulder Lake property, a prime agricultural, residential and recreational property with i ncredible Smith Rock views to the east and the Cascade mountain range to the west for that majestic big sky feel. Boulder Lake property is located off of Highway 126, just — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSituated on the banks of the Lower Smith River, the main home is just steps away to the breathtaking waters of the Lower Smith River. This outdoor enthusiast’s dream offering includes 270 acres of merchantable timber and pastures, remodeled 4bedroom/2bath main house, 3 bay shop, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Pono Farm, a highly productive 143 acre farm which produces certified organic hemp and Wagyu beef, all while having breathtaking Cascade mountain views from Mount Bachelor to Mount Hood. Includes 123 acres of irrigation rights from North Unit Irrigation and domestic water from — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Merwin River Ranch! This beautiful 188-acre ranch features abundant live water, productive agriculture, a beautiful home and great recreational opportunities for fishing and hunting. A short drive to one of Oregon’s Seven Wonders- “Smith Rock”, the ranch is Conveniently located between Redmond — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the rich farmland of Tygh Valley. The Muller Road farm in Wamic, Oregon has 312 acres of rich farm land with 320 acres of water rights with two tax lots and prime soils for agriculture, beneficial level topography, with a view of Mt. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful and secluded 1,702 acres of land where wildlife abounds. Stunning geological features, year round Parker and Loveless creeks, open meadows and timber bordering public land all with easy access from Hwy 395 and only 15 minutes to town! 40 acres of water rights and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEscape and enjoy the beautiful and tranquil setting of the Ochoco Reservoir which is known for it's great fishing and water sports. Here is a w onderful lakefront opportunity in Sunny Central Oregon. Situated on the banks of the Ochoco Reservoir the main home is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to rich farm land in Culver, Oregon! This highly productive 38.20 acre farm of certified organic Oregon Tilth & certified USDA, combined with 36.3 acres of North Unit District irrigation this property has abundant opportunities for your agribusiness. Jefferson County has approved the property — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRare opportunity to own 320 secluded acres! Build your dream home that is minutes from lake access at Prineville Reservoir and a short drive to amazing fly fishing opportunities on Crooked River, home to Redband trout only found in a small area of the Pacific — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWonderful horse property with Cascade Views and just minutes from town! 10.59 acres in a highly desirable area of Prineville, in sunny Central Oregon with 9.4 acres of irrigation, this property has it all. Full of character, the 2,208 Sqft, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom home — Read more