Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA).
- Listing StatusAvailableWhile cities deal with overcrowding and face the struggle of keeping people isolated and apart, central Montana still has land available that o ff ers rugged, untouched wild land where one can venture for hours without coming upon another person. A social distancer’s dream, this — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your wealth with a rewarding investment! Purchasing this large piece of already subdivided plots in Huntley comes with the potential to earn over 6% return on investment! There are 163 lots total, and some have already sold for $70,000; when you do the math, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a genuine historic western ranch as big as your imagination. This property includes nearly 3,000 acres of grazing and timberland with spectacular views from every location. Remnants of five or six old homesteads from several — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your wealth with a rewarding investment! 61 subdivided lots are available for developers to profit from. A larger parcel including these 61 lots is also available as an option for purchase. Some parcels have already sold for $70,000; when you do the math, that — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNow is your chance to own an incredible, productive farm in Pondera County. The farm is not certified, but sellers report that chemicals haven’t been used on the crops for generations. The soil is so black that it will stain your hands! Four pivots are — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe home is filled with high-end features and designed with convenience and luxury in mind. Built in August of 2014, the sturdy home is made up of all brick with an expansive deck oriented to give you the panoramic view of the vast territory with — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLife at the lake allows you to leave the worries behind in the city and come home to inspiring panoramic views of the sparkling waters of Holter Lake. Thank goodness it is year-round living, because you will never want to leave…Here at the Sunshine Shores — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith the backdrop of the spectacular Mission Mountains you will experience some of the best bird hunting Montana has to offer. This piece of property is truly a sportsman’s paradise and you can make this 450 acre property your own private Montana hunting retreat. 380 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOver the river and through the woods to a beautiful Montana cabin we go! In a secluded setting where peace and tranquility fill the air like the sound of the gurgling pristine waters of the Little Blackfoot River mere feet from the porch of this — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractYour dream of walking along the shores of your own piece of the majestic Mighty Missouri River can come true. This piece of choice property with over 210 magnificent Missouri River front acres offers an incredible opportunity for development in the expanding area just minutes — Read more