Travis Tarrant began his real estate career in 2007. After practicing real estate sales for two years he pursued his managing broker's license. Mark Harman and he started Tarrant and Harman Real Estate and Auction Company in the summer of 2010. Within just a few short years they have grown their business to over $50M in annual sales. Travis has regularly been a multi-million dollar producer as well as overseeing the transactions of the team members at T & H. He prides himself in being trustworthy, skillful, and respectful. No matter what he may find himself working on, he does everything to the best of his ability. In his spare time, Travis enjoys pursuing big game, with the whitetail deer being at the top of his list.
Travis is the practicing managing broker at our main office branch in Madison County, IL. He is licensed to practice real estate in both Illinois and Missouri.
IL 471.016673, MO 2017006759
- Listing StatusAvailableThis part of the country consists of two parcels (10-33-200-001-000 and 10-28-300-003-000) and is ready for new ownership. The property boasts 125+/- tillable acres and 21+/- wooded acres with TONS of road frontage. Fields have all been recently tiled and are waiting to create income. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis remarkable property consists of 5 parcels (05-34-204-000 / 05-34-403-000 / 05-34-103-00 / 05-34-301-00 / 08-03-107-000) and is a total of 280+/- acres. There are 130+/- tillable acres, 8+/- in CRP and 142+/- acres wooded. With a pole barn located at the Waters Road entrance — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractCustom built, one owner home, situated perfectly atop the bluffs along the Great River Road. This home was tastefully designed and has been meticulously maintained. It offers nearly 4,000 sq ft on the main floor and close to the same in the lower level. The — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableDon't miss this 4 parcel (03-26-300-006 / 03-26-300-008 / 03-26-300-010 / 03-26-300-010) farming opportunity. With 62+/- acres of tillable ground, and 68+/- acres of woods this property is a wonderful mix of income possibilities and recreational relaxation. Call today and set up a time to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is not a drive-by! At first glance,this home appears to be a modest ranch when in reality it hosts just over 6000 sq ft. Situated at the end of a long private asphalt drive this exclusive retreat offers countless features. The original home was — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable74 acre farm that offers privacy and the ability to self sustain. This farm features a large 2 story home built in 2002, a 36 x 56 pole building (workshop area & bathroom), stocked pond, tillable acreage, and timber. The home offers over 2000 sq — Read more
- Listing StatusSold102 acres located in Madison County, Illinois' Omphghent Township. This farm offers rolling topography and some great views of the Cahokia Creek bottoms. There is close to 30 acres tillable that is partially in row crop and the remainder in hay production. The balance is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSecluded Acreage!!! This property sets at the end of the township road. It features approximately 30 acres tillable and the remainder in timber, approximately 32 acres. The east edge of the property has Little Piasa Creek running through it. This property has nice rolling hills — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBeautiful Madison County farm situated on the outskirts of town just north of I-255 and Humbert Road in Godfrey. This farm lays very well and offers several unique features. There are multiple building sites around the farm that would offer privacy and views of nature. — Read more