Appelbaum Ranch, California
Property Types: Vacant Land, Ranches
Major subdivision potential or private retreat/ranch surrounded on 2-sides by lake riverside estates (gated 2.5 ac lot equestrian community). Backs to national forest. Zoned A-70. Sweeping views. <30 miles to Temecula & Hemet.
- The access to the ranch is direct is from Wilson Valley Road, to Reed Valley, to Centennial to Whitlock. Asphalt paved on Wilson and Reed. Good dirt road from Centennial.
- Very private in a rural setting with electricity to the property.
- Adjacent to known wildlife and biological corridors
- Adjacent to Lake Riverside development
- Expansive views over Wilson Creek and Reed Valley corridor
- Buildable terrain for rural estates, equestrian, or agriculture.
- Use for Rural Residential development with minimum 40 acre lots.
- Only 15 miles east of Temecula Wine Region