Bruce was born in San Francisco, and grew up in Palo Alto, California. Bruce’s love for the outdoors was developed over a lifetime of skiing, windsurfing, surfing, scuba diving, mountain biking, mountaineering, and camping. In his youth, Bruce was introduced to horseback riding in hunter-jumper and equitation classes, but he enjoyed his summers on his grandparent’s cattle ranch in Western Illinois even better. Bruce earned his Bachelor Degree at the University of Colorado, Boulder, where he also studied abroad for a year in the French Alps. Bruce joins California Outdoor Properties after a 27 year career in the Silicon Valley, where he was a co-founder of a successful manufacturer’s representation firm in the electrical power quality and power back-up business. He and his wife Kathy also developed several residential real estate properties on the San Francisco Peninsula during this time, which served as a springboard for his full time commitment to real estate. Bruce and Kathy have two daughters who have their own appreciation and love for the outdoors, one is a competitive rock climber and the other spends all of her spare time trail riding, riding hunter-jumper and working for her trainer. Bruce covers the El Dorado and Amador counties, and looks forward to matching people with the property of their dreams.
- Listing StatusSoldClaim your slice of Heaven on Earth at this private 160+ acre forest preserve in Sheep Ranch, Calaveras County. Toward the end of a private road, the home site is a several acre park like setting with open fields, shaded patios, a high-fenced vegetable garden, — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractHistoric Old McCauley Ranch consists of 233+ private and fenced acres - about 90 acres of pasture and 125 acres of timberland. Headquarters includes 1,800 sq ft ranchhouse, a 1 bedroom guesthouse that was once a stagecoach stop, a 1200 sq ft metal shop building, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis custom 4382 square foot home was built in the style of the old California ranch houses dating back to the Spanish Land Grant days, and exudes pride of ownership and attention to detail. Designed by architect Mark Gomm, the construction took place between 2000 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIncredible 73 acres in Jackson Valley nestled between a vineyard and an irrigated pasture, and just a few minutes from the Pardee Reservoir and Camanche Reservoir Recreational Areas. Run horses, graze cows, build a hilltop residence, hunt on your own land, ride ATVs or dirt-bikes, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 15.77 acre property is about a half mile off Hwy 49 on Wolf Rd. There are 2 year round ponds, irrigated pasture and several potential home sites. The property offers views and privacy yet it extremely accessible to many amenities. The irrigation is all — Read more