“Traditional Values with a Modern Approach”
About Chris - As Principal Broker and team leader for the Legacy Property Group, Chris Martin shares his love for the Southern Oregon region with others looking to call this place home.
Knowledge and Insight - As a Southern Oregon native and second generation realtor, Chris has built a successful career in rural real estate over the last 10 years by representing some of the finest rural, farm, ranch and recreational properties in Southern Oregon. With his passion for the outdoors, Chris has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the real estate industry. Chris is passionate about meeting the needs and goals of his clients and specializes in bringing them peace of mind. He and his team work to ensure that every transaction is the best it can be from start to finish.
Proven Track Record - Chris has a proven track record of successfully guiding his clients through the buying and selling process. Over his career, Chris has closed hundreds of transactions totaling nearly $100 million. He has been the leading sales agent for the Land and Wildlife Team, Broker of the Year in 2018 and is one of Southern Oregon’s leading real estate professionals.
Faith & Family - Chris is devoted to his faith and family, which provide a foundation for all aspects of his personal and professional life. Chris was born and grew up in Southern Oregon where his family raised horses and other livestock. He is passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hunting, fishing and hiking. Chris received a Bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. In addition to his passion for real estate, Chris is active in his church and community. He and his wife Juliana have two children and make Southern Oregon their home.
Chris’s love of buying and selling real estate makes him a trusted resource of all of your real estate needs. "I believe in the Land and Wildlife mission that “We Live the Lifestyle We Sell”. I choose to specialize in rural property because I want focus on something that I am passionate about. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business."
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 539 Holcomb Springs Road, located in beautiful southern Oregon. This 159-acre ranch includes a lovely home, great horse facilities, both dryland pasture and moderately wooded areas, a phenomenal wild game population, and an easy to access location. This is the quintessential outdoor lifestyle — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWonderful location with easy access to all the conveniences of Medford while maintaining all the benefits of rural living! Also conveniently located just a few minutes drive from Historic Jacksonville. This location is fantastic! This 5 acre property features approx. 4 acres of pasture ground — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Butte Creek Retreat – A Recreational Paradise - Situated in the pristine Cascade Mountain foothills of Southern Oregon, this home is perfect for someone looking to embrace all that a recreational lifestyle has to offer. Southern Oregon is known for its beauty and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTwo duplexes totaling 3,000 square feet offering a great owner-operator or investor opportunity. Four total units, each being 2bed/1bath, with 2019 net income of +/- $39,000 and a projected net income in 2020 to be just over $44,000. These units have great cash flow (low — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Antioch Road Family Ranch is located in one of the prettiest areas of Southern Oregon and is situated in the low-lying mountains above the Rogue Valley. The property has just over 82 acres of diverse topography and offers a unique combination of a family — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 1182 Frank Hill Rd, a peaceful and private 3.32 acre country setting just minutes from downtown Ashland. Expansive views of lush valleys and the beautiful surrounding mountains compliment the well-designed 1,952 Sq Ft home. Fully irrigated (District Water) and partially fenced, this property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the South Stage Irrigated Farm, a prime agricultural property located in Medford, Oregon. Historically run as a pear orchard, the farm was converted to a successful hemp farm in 2019. Situated on 39.49 acres with 36.10 acres of water rights, this property’s shape — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAn absolutely great setting in the sought after Griffin Creek area! This 20.62-acre property is zoned EFU. Mostly pasture with level to rolling topography, this property would be great for horses or other livestock. This property sits at the end of a private drive and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCate Orchard - Conveniently located in an area known for Vineyard and Rural Estates and just minutes from Medford, Central Point and the Rogue Valley International Airport. This property would serve well as an estate-quality Vineyard and Winery. Currently operated as a pear orchard, this — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 19 Geneva Street, formally known as The Dodge House. Geneva Street is a tree-lined, cobblestone street situated in an old East Medford neighborhood blocks from downtown. This area has some of Medford’s most historically significant homes. This 4 bed/2.5 bath 1913- built Craftsman — Read more