“Traditional Values with a Modern Approach”
About Chris - As Principal Broker and team leader for the Legacy Property Group, Chris Martin shares his love for the Southern Oregon region with others looking to call this place home.
Knowledge and Insight - As a Southern Oregon native and second generation realtor, Chris has built a successful career in rural real estate over the last 10 years by representing some of the finest rural, farm, ranch and recreational properties in Southern Oregon. With his passion for the outdoors, Chris has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the real estate industry. Chris is passionate about meeting the needs and goals of his clients and specializes in bringing them peace of mind. He and his team work to ensure that every transaction is the best it can be from start to finish.
Proven Track Record - Chris has a proven track record of successfully guiding his clients through the buying and selling process. Over his career, Chris has closed hundreds of transactions totaling nearly $100 million. He has been the leading sales agent for the Land and Wildlife Team, Broker of the Year in 2018 and is one of Southern Oregon’s leading real estate professionals.
Faith & Family - Chris is devoted to his faith and family, which provide a foundation for all aspects of his personal and professional life. Chris was born and grew up in Southern Oregon where his family raised horses and other livestock. He is passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hunting, fishing and hiking. Chris received a Bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. In addition to his passion for real estate, Chris is active in his church and community. He and his wife Juliana have two children and make Southern Oregon their home.
Chris’s love of buying and selling real estate makes him a trusted resource of all of your real estate needs. "I believe in the Land and Wildlife mission that “We Live the Lifestyle We Sell”. I choose to specialize in rural property because I want focus on something that I am passionate about. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business."
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 5020 Brownsboro Highway, a 7-acre farm minutes to Eagle Point and Highway 140. This lush farm ground boasts mostly class II soils, 6.2-acres of irrigation, updated farmhouse, and room for agricultural expansion. The property has been historically operated with organic farming methods. This — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Carolina West Orchard! With 36+ tillable/farmable acres, combined with water rights from the Talent Irrigation District, the opportunities are endless for your future or expanding agribusiness. The current irrigation system for the orchard is delivered via buried mainlines with solid set sprinklers throughout — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to 6405 Pioneer Road, a premier five-acre homesite located in King's Landing. This private and gated community is nestled in the gently rolling hills of southwest Medford. This location allows an owner to enjoy the beauty of rural living while benefiting from the amenities — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldConveniently located just 2 miles from the town of Eagle Point, this property features 159.65 acres (2 tax lots) zoned EFU with approximately 80 acres of level to slightly rolling pasture and approximately 80 acres of level to rolling property that is moderately wooded. Multiple — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to 154 Hessar Street! This recently updated home totals 1,884 square feet with an open concept main living space. As you enter the home, you are greeted with vaulted ceilings with an exposed wood beam, new laminate flooring, woodstove, entertainer's kitchen, and great views — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEscape and enjoy the beautiful & tranquil setting of Diamond Lake. Located in Southern Oregon, nestled in the Cascade Mountains & surrounded by the Umpqua National Forest, this turnkey Log Cabin comes fully furnished & is waiting for you to kick your shoes off & — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to 1617 Wards Creek, a lush 1.51-acre creek-front homesite just outside the city of Rogue River, with the zoning (UR-1) allowing for homesite approval. The property is set in a private valley 2 miles from Interstate-5 access, and its great location is minutes to — Read more