Dave Anderson has been in the timber business for over 20 years now as a procurement forester. Graduating from Alfred State College in 1991 with an associates degree in Environmental Science, he immediately began "beating the bush", looking for high quality timber for his employing sawmill. Many years of experience in the forests of Western NY have seasoned him into a veteran woodsman. Dave lives for the outdoors. Along with hunting and fishing, Dave enjoys golf, snowmobiling and ATV riding. He has been involved with real estate for many years. "Having bought and sold thousands of acres of land either for my employer or myself, and now selling properties for others, my customers and clients can be assured I have been on every side of a deal. I understand their needs and strive to not only meet them but to exceed them".
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNY and PA land with timber, pond, stream and mountain views for sale. This rare and incredible 1618 contiguous acre timber property has come up for sale after being owned by the same family for 70+ years. Professionally managed for timber production over the last — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNY land wooded with stream and electric available for sale. This 135.7 acre lot with tons of road frontage is the perfect place to get away. Almost entirely wooded with a seasonal stream, this is the ultimate recreational property. With a nice driveway on paved — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNew York land with cabin, woods, stream and mountain view for sale. Situated on the Pennsylvania border, this 191 acre property is a sportsman's paradise. An abundant population of deer, turkeys and bear call this land home. With a really nice little cabin, garage, outhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York land with mountain views, woods and snowmobile trail for sale. This 194 acre property is perfect for the outdoorsman. Great hunting, hiking, ATV and snowmobile riding are all right here. The woods consists of a mix of hard and soft maple, red oak, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNew York land with a trout stream, mountain views, woods and open land for sale. This 154.6 acre property has it all! The hunting is incredible! With a great mix of hardwoods, thick bedding area, and plenty of open ground for food plots, wildlife abounds. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNY land with woods, views, pond, stream and great hunting for sale. This 172+ acre property has it all. Mostly wooded and quiet, the property is the perfect place to get away to the country. With plenty of road frontage and driveways on two different — Read more