Since the early 80's D.W. Hindman and his father have been farming and ranching in Crawford County, Missouri where D.W. earned a passion for hunting and fishing. That passion has taken him hunting and fishing all over the Americas from the Arctic Circle to South America. His farming experience has taught him how critical the preservation and wise utilization of the Land is. Because under all is land and upon its wide distribution and wise use is the foundation for a free America. He always says, "It's Not Just Land, It's a Lifestyle," All starts with the land." DW is an avid duck hunter and member of Ducks Unlimited. Because of his strong beliefs in the restoration and protection of wetlands throughout the world, he has been intricately involved with WRP and DU Easement projects. DW is the eastern district Co-Chair in the State of Missouri for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and wants to see that all children with life threatening illnesses realize there Hunting and Fishing dreams. D.W. is presently "living the dream" down on the farm.
- Listing StatusAvailableRancho Casa Del Toro sportsman’s paradise w/ history of providing recreation, & enjoyment for decades. If you are wanting to escape city life & have plenty of room to host family, friends, & clients, this could be your opportunity! A 7 bd/7ba & 2hba, lodge — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLabadie Farm is a 127-acre oasis located just minutes west of St. Louis County in the beautiful rolling hills of Franklin County. The property is an idyllic combination of mature woods, long fertile pastures, a meandering creek and secluded pond. This river bluff property is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExcellent 80.50 acres in highly sought after area with an excellent mix of agricultural land and wooded timber with a 4 acre lake loaded with trophy largemouth bass, crappie, and bluegill. Large mature gorgeous timber loaded with large whitetail deer and giant tom turkeys and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWhat makes this secluded, 330-acre farm in Madison County so spectacular is its sweeping, panoramic views; sheer biological diversity; river frontage; and presence of several historic buildings, still standing, though in need of a helping hand. From the 1,232-ft peak of Mount Evans, the land — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCustom built 2 story home nestled on 30 acres in beautiful Franklin County, Missouri. Gorgeous parcel of land with excellent views of the rolling hills available from every angle of this home. Property would make a great equestrian ranch or even a hunting lodge for — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNestled in the foothills of The Ozarks is the Meramec River Ranch consisting of 418+/- acres and almost 1.5 miles of Upper Meramec River frontage. The Upper Meramec is one of the best small mouth fishing rivers in the State of Missouri. This section is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis recreational ranch property will cause jaw dropping excitement as you enter. Its beauty is stunning and overlooks the valley with the free-flowing spring fed Yankee Branch Creek and large surrounding Ozark ridges with views from every angle to die for. The setting is a — Read more