Since the early 80's D.W. Hindman and his father have been farming and ranching in Crawford County, Missouri where D.W. earned a passion for hunting and fishing. That passion has taken him hunting and fishing all over the Americas from the Arctic Circle to South America. His farming experience has taught him how critical the preservation and wise utilization of the Land is. Because under all is land and upon its wide distribution and wise use is the foundation for a free America. He always says, "It's Not Just Land, It's a Lifestyle," All starts with the land." DW is an avid duck hunter and member of Ducks Unlimited. Because of his strong beliefs in the restoration and protection of wetlands throughout the world, he has been intricately involved with WRP and DU Easement projects. DW is the eastern district Co-Chair in the State of Missouri for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and wants to see that all children with life threatening illnesses realize there Hunting and Fishing dreams. D.W. is presently "living the dream" down on the farm.
- Listing StatusSoldRecreational Destination near Eleven Point River. 15 Acres in the Oregon County recreational area with no restrictions and only minutes from the Eleven Point River and thousands of acres of the Mark Twain National Forest available for endless hunting opportunities. The Eleven Point is known — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractDuck Point is a well known duck club on the Cuivre River. Located in the Mississippi flyway, flooded duck lakes and wooded timber make for one of the best all around combination of deer, duck, and turkey properties available. This area is known for large — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExcellent wooded 307+/- acres in beautiful Iron County, MO. Property would make an excellent weekend getaway or a great place to build your full time residence. Area is know for excellent deer and turkey hunting. With a nice creek running through tract and bordering Mark — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA 961.5 acre land holding in Ste. Genevieve County is being offered for sale at public auction for the first time in decades. This recreational paradise has been managed and enjoyed by the Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois for over 40 years. The camp features — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldONLINE ONLY LAND AUCTION Acreage: 1,016 +/- Acres being offered in 11 Tracts. Date: Online bidding will begin April 1st, 2017 at 8 am CST and will end April 10th, 2017 at 12 pm CST. County: Crawford & Phelps County, MO For: S. Schnitzer Trust — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldONLINE ONLY AUCTION Property Location: 12371 Co. Rd. 391 Holts Summit, MO 65043 Acreage: 470 +/- Acres being offered in 6 Tracts. Date: Online bidding will begin May 27th, 2017 at 8 am CST and will end June 5th, 2017 at 12 pm CST. County: — Read more