Since the early 80's D.W. Hindman and his father have been farming and ranching in Crawford County, Missouri where D.W. earned a passion for hunting and fishing. That passion has taken him hunting and fishing all over the Americas from the Arctic Circle to South America. His farming experience has taught him how critical the preservation and wise utilization of the Land is. Because under all is land and upon its wide distribution and wise use is the foundation for a free America. He always says, "It's Not Just Land, It's a Lifestyle," All starts with the land." DW is an avid duck hunter and member of Ducks Unlimited. Because of his strong beliefs in the restoration and protection of wetlands throughout the world, he has been intricately involved with WRP and DU Easement projects. DW is the eastern district Co-Chair in the State of Missouri for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and wants to see that all children with life threatening illnesses realize there Hunting and Fishing dreams. D.W. is presently "living the dream" down on the farm.
- Listing StatusSoldMERAMEC RIVER PROPERTY!! Something seldom found but here it is! This spectacular historic beauty is overlooking the Meramec w/approx 700' shoreline & approx 50 ft of Private Beach area! Trail to River. Wildlife paradise! Updated River Bluff home is Exquisite & sellers left quaint touches — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractCustom built home nestled on 11 pristine acres in beautiful Dent County, Missouri. Gorgeous parcel of land with excellent views. Sit on the beautiful deck overlooking the 20x40 heated ingroung pool as you watch the giant tom turkeys or the whitetail deer wandering through the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHorse Creek Farm is that once in a lifetime property that has everything you're looking for. An excellent mix of pasture and timber with live water Horse Creek traversing the farm. Excellent Whitetail deer populations with several nice bucks to choose from and loaded up — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocation, location, location!!! This Crawford County, Missouri parcel is located just a short drive from St. Louis, Missouri and minutes from Cuba in the picturesque setting of the Meramec River valley along Hwy KK. Land consists of lush bottomland situated along a year round running — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis St. James beauty has it all at an unbelievable price for the square footage of this quality house and shop with outstanding acreage. This is that perfect country getaway only one hour from St. Louis County, Missouri, yet tucked away in the surrounding farm — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldYou will be awestruck upon arrival of this Ozark gem; absolutely the best views of Missouri, Arkansas, & Table Rock Lake that you could imagine. Paradise, is what you can call this 202 acres of Missouri land as it displays a beauty throughout green lush — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWoodbridge Lake is the perfect hunting and/or recreational property at a wonderful price. Excellent 250 acres off of Delbridge Rd. in Washington County, Missouri. Property has been timbered under a conservation minded timber management plan that will enhance your hunting and future timber growth at — Read more