Since the early 80's D.W. Hindman and his father have been farming and ranching in Crawford County, Missouri where D.W. earned a passion for hunting and fishing. That passion has taken him hunting and fishing all over the Americas from the Arctic Circle to South America. His farming experience has taught him how critical the preservation and wise utilization of the Land is. Because under all is land and upon its wide distribution and wise use is the foundation for a free America. He always says, "It's Not Just Land, It's a Lifestyle," All starts with the land." DW is an avid duck hunter and member of Ducks Unlimited. Because of his strong beliefs in the restoration and protection of wetlands throughout the world, he has been intricately involved with WRP and DU Easement projects. DW is the eastern district Co-Chair in the State of Missouri for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and wants to see that all children with life threatening illnesses realize there Hunting and Fishing dreams. D.W. is presently "living the dream" down on the farm.
- Listing StatusAvailableExcellent wooded 307+/- acres in beautiful Iron County, MO. Property would make an excellent weekend getaway or a great place to build your full time residence. Area is know for excellent deer and turkey hunting. With Sulfar Creek running through tract and bordering Mark Twain — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNestled in the Meramec River Basin, Burley Ridge is a wonderful 203+/- acre tract of timber. Marketable timber. The area is known for massive amounts of Eastern Wild Turkeys and Whitetail Deer abound. Awesome views throughout and great building sites for that perfect cabin retreat — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldOutstanding custom built home on 26 Acres with outstanding Mineral Fork River frontage. Only 40 mins from St. Louis County, is this stunning home and farm in Washington County, Missouri with unbelievable bluffs and gravel bars on the Mineral Fork River, known for some of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExceptional 86 ac tract with phenomenal hunting for both turkey and deer. This property is surrounded by large cattle farms making this one the go to for deer for both bedding and habitat. If you're a spring turkey hunter this property is loaded with turkey — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSecluded Lake Home on 30 Acres Okay This is it! Fantastic home on 30 Acres overlooking a 4 acre stocked lake. A manufactured home you might never know because of the fabulous finish and additions the sellers have made. Including walk in closets, huge master — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBeautiful 83 acres with outstanding views, 3 acre stocked lake, rock formations, and a spring with a natural walk over bridge. The land is a great mix of marketable timber and pasture. The main 1.5 story cabin overlooks the lake and two other cabins are — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Wilderness is the perfect hunting and/or recreational property at a wonderful price. Excellent 360 acres on Lodge Rd, Washington County, Missouri. Property has been timbered under a conversation minded timber management plan that will enhance your hunting and future timber growth at the same — Read more