Since the early 80's D.W. Hindman and his father have been farming and ranching in Crawford County, Missouri where D.W. earned a passion for hunting and fishing. That passion has taken him hunting and fishing all over the Americas from the Arctic Circle to South America. His farming experience has taught him how critical the preservation and wise utilization of the Land is. Because under all is land and upon its wide distribution and wise use is the foundation for a free America. He always says, "It's Not Just Land, It's a Lifestyle," All starts with the land." DW is an avid duck hunter and member of Ducks Unlimited. Because of his strong beliefs in the restoration and protection of wetlands throughout the world, he has been intricately involved with WRP and DU Easement projects. DW is the eastern district Co-Chair in the State of Missouri for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and wants to see that all children with life threatening illnesses realize there Hunting and Fishing dreams. D.W. is presently "living the dream" down on the farm.
- Listing StatusSoldCountry Living Magazine would be jealous of this Big Timber home. This meticulously built, custom Munsey hand hewn log home is 2720 square feet on 2 ½ levels (per owner). Stunning interior offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 wood burning fireplaces, cathedral ceilings and a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHuge Price Reduction! Homeowner are motivated and ready to move to their new home! Absolutely stunning Equestrian Ranch home on 16.79 Acres with multiple outbuildings. This home has it all: log home, chicken coop, barn with 8 stalls, and 980ft of Belew Creek frontage. 3 — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to Cozy Bear Acres, a beautiful 5 bed 3.5 bath country home just outside one of Southern Missouri's quaint little farm communities. With a little over 6 acres of land to run a couple of cows, horses or other livestock, this property has it — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractExceptional 45 ac tract with phenomenal hunting for both turkey and deer. This property is surrounded by large cattle farms making this one the go to for deer for both bedding and habitat. Property is complete with a main home having 5 bedrooms and 2 — Read more
- Listing StatusSold76 Acres with approximately a 1500 sq ft ranch home, 2 pole barns, and storage building. Awesome Table Rock Lake location great for horses and cattle and wonderful deer and turkey hunting. Close to Roaring Rivers Trout Fishers. So come on down for great fishing, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExquisite 9 acre parcel and home with a barn and riding arena fenced and cross fenced perfect for your equestrian dreams. Excellent location just minutes from the Meramec River just below Maramec Springs Trout Fishery, one of the best in Missouri. This section of the — Read more