Ed grew up on the beautiful coast of Oregon, where his family had a small acreage and raised many animals. Ed spent his summers on his father’s jobs, building logging roads for the BLM. Through all of this he learned to love and respect the outdoors. He also learned that communication, honesty, integrity and hard work were the cornerstone of life. This is the foundation that he has built his life upon.
In the early 90’s Ed started buying and selling Ranches, Timberland and Outdoor Properties throughout the western states. He is a successful mechanical engineer, working for many large corporations as engineering manager on projects topping $100 Million.
Ed specializes in buying and selling Timberland, Ranches, Cabins and Resort’s. Ed believes that selling real estate is more than just the deal, it, like life, is about long lasting relationships, built on the same values he acquired early on in life, communication, honesty, integrity and hard work.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, give Ed a call today to discuss what sets himself and California Outdoor Properties above the rest.
Email Ed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Alhambra Farms Equestrian Center is world class and one of the most incredible horse properties in Sacramento County. This new, well planned equestrian facility was specifically designed to go in many directions including boarding, training, and events with an outstanding 32 stall show barn. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWorld Class Equestrian Center. This labor of love was built as an equestrian center, but could go in many directions; endless possibilities. You decide: Event Center? Training Facility? or Boarding Facility? Or? Just minutes from Sacramento and close to Rancho Murieta, California. Pride of ownership — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWithin the gates of Yosemite National Park lies this amazing 896+/- acre property. Nestled in a tranquil setting, away from the hustle, bustle, and worries of life is a wonderful home awaiting you and your adventures. Built in 1973, this 2500 sq. ft. mountain cabin — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your Dream Home, Ski Cabin or Summer Getaway just 28 miles from the internationally known Kirkwood Ski Resort. This is a rare opportunity to own an 8.82-acre lot in Markleeville, one of California’s charming untouched towns offering complete peace and quiet. This property overlooks — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Huckaby Farms offers 23.9 acres of fertile irrigated cropland just outside of Merced California in the farming community of Atwater. The Merced Irrigation District canal runs parallel along one side of the property. This property has been in the family and farmed successfully for — Read more
- Listing StatusSold16 Acres, Beautiful property, Pond, Approximately 9 acres of Chandler Walnuts currently harvested under contract, Water right, Ag well, Location, Location Location. Close to Feather River, Short drive to Sacramento International Airport. 1925 farm house, partial remodel incomplete. Property Highlights: 16 Acres Water Right Ag — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRiata Ranch: 20 spectacular acres with amazing views!! Watching the sunrise over the many mountains of the Stanislaus National Forest, your mind drifts as your cares melt away. There are views from every part of the property, from the orchard to the pastures, to the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis magnificent acreage is truly a rare find, Deep in history, in the heart of the gold country. Fiddletown, Shenandoah wine country, Plymouth, Jackson, Sacramento, lakes rivers and streams are all a short drive away. Diverse 21 acres that has it all, a nice 1640 — Read more