Jason was raised in rural St. Charles County Missouri and fell in love with the outdoors at a young age. He enjoys hunting, fishing and anything outdoors. Jason sold his Landscape company and moved to southern Missouri in 2008 with his wife Tina and their four children. Jason has been involved in land management for 25 years and has extensive knowledge of trees, native plants and wildlife management. Some of the projects he has been involved in include timber stand improvement, wildlife food plots, quail habitat restoration and pond improvements to name a few. He enjoys sharing his passion for the outdoors and is always willing to help others achieve their goals. During his time away from work he enjoys managing a small farm in Webster County Missouri near Marshfield and spending time with his family. Working with the Land Leader network and Living the Dream is the opportunity of a lifetime and gives me a unique opportunity to share the endless outdoor opportunities Missouri has to offer.
- Listing StatusSold181 acres with large mature white and red oak, cedar timber, three small ponds, and trails throughout the property. Property is very secluded but offers single phase power. This land has not been logged for over 60 years and offers many different opportunities for hunting, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAmber Acres Resort is nestled on 22 secluded acres with breathtaking views of Table Rock Lake in Shell Knob Missouri. The property boasts 7 nightly rental cabins, mangers cabin, office with game room and an in-ground pool. The property is just a short drive to — Read more
- Listing StatusSold70+/- Acres with massive white oak, red oak, post oak, hickory, and walnut trees throughout. Deer and turkey sings everywhere. Wet weather creek and several areas to plant food plots and 4 strand barbed wire fencing on 3 sides. Property is located just 35 minutes north of Springfield. — Read more
- Listing StatusSold40 Wooded acres adjoining over 25,000 acres of Mark Twain National Forest with towering pines for those big ole tom turkeys to roost in, 2 wet weather creeks, a small cave, beautiful rock out croppings and a short drive to Chadwick Motorcycle and ATV Park — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7+ acres with over 1000ft of James River frontage loaded with small mouth bass, goggle eye and perch. Several nice swimming holes, large mature White Oak, towering Walnuts and Sycamore trees and a dramatic rise in elevation to build your dream home in the Ozarks. — Read more