Jeff Browning grew up in Texas County Missouri and has an absolute passion for the outdoors. Jeff is an avid deer and waterfowl hunter who also has a deep love for training and raising Labrador Retrievers. His love for the outdoors led him to fishing the National Bowfishing Circuit and winning the Missouri BassPro 2016 Bowfishing Championship. He is currently sponsored Lowe Boats & Anglers Port Marine. Jeff also enjoys spending his spare time with his wife Jamie and their 2 kids in the Great Outdoors.
If you are ready to talk about land, fishing or hunting Jeff is your guy, he has a true calling of matching people to properties that fit their dreams.
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in St. Robert, Missouri on the I-44 corridor between Springfield and St. Louis you will find this nice 8.9+/- acre commercial property. Nearly pad ready and located in a convenient, economically developing area this is a great opportunity. Located less than 1/2 a mile — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableIn Texas County along the South Fork of Ashley Creek in a protected private and isolated valley hidden from the rest of the world exists 821 acres with a 4,000 square foot custom lodge style home, with several outbuildings and a second guest or caretakers — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRecreation Destination. These 112 acres located in Pulaski County is truly the Paradise of the Piney river. Waterfront property with over 1 mile of Big Piney River frontage, over 25 acres of lakes, & a high volume spring that supplies freshwater year-round to the lake. — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCommercial opportunity in rural Missouri with excellent location. 22 acres located on Highway 63. This business has been a life blood of the community for many years. This is a turn key business that has sold and serviced tractors/mowers and other small engine equipment. Also — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 490 acres is located in a secluded area near Salem, Missouri. The property offers a front row seat to all of the breathtaking views that the Ozarks have to offer. With a perfect mixture of bottomland and wooded acreage there are great possibilities for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a beautiful 355 acre cattle ranch with gently rolling pastures and about 100 acres of woods. This makes for the perfect mix or farm land a recreational hunting or even just wildlife exploring, looking for the various turkey, deer and other wild animals — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable300 Acres in Texas county Missouri. This property features multiple ponds, some stocked with fish, and 150 acres of open pasture. There is roughly 500 yards of highway frontage. Located conveniently close to paddy creek ,big piney river and Montauk State Park for some fantastic — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated in the economically growing area of Lebanon, Missouri less than 1,100 ft from I-44 with a daily traffic count of over 15,000. Less than 900 ft from Mercy hospital. City limits of Lebanon borders the property line of this 90 acre open parcel. Over — Read more