Jen Tracy is a born and raised Missourian, with an expansive knowledge of Missouri land and riverways. As an avid outdoorswoman, you can find Jen photographing nature or hiking one of Missouri's spectacular state park or conservation trails.
Jen and her husband live on a small hobby farm in South Central, Missouri with their children, raising hens, the occasional market hog and a large vegetable garden. As a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible, whether it's traveling, riding ATVs or simply taking care of the farm.
Energetic, organized and professional are a few of the exceptional qualities Jen Tracy brings to her clients from working 20+ years in the customer service industry. Her most notable attributes with her clients are her appreciation, knowledge and hands in the dirt attitude. Jen is here to help you represent your Legacy Property.
- Listing StatusAvailableHave you ever wanted to own a winery & microbrewery, complete with all equipment and current product & inventory? Well, today is your lucky day, because Bias Winery & Gruhlke’s Microbrewery is on the market due to the owners wanting to retire! Located just a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHunt, fish or swim on this well-manicured 179.66 acres offering scenic views including ½ mile frontage of Indian Creek. Swimming holes, gravel bars, creeks and waterfalls. Numerous trails through mature timber is home to tons of wildlife. 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,659 sq. ft. farmhouse — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableATTENTION DEVELOPERS! Here is your opportunity to develop a beautiful, upscale residential subdivision just off Upper Byrnes Mill Road. The 25 acres is partially wooded with a small 2 acre lake located on the west side. Property is currently zoned R-2 which does allow for — Read more
- Listing StatusSold7-ACRE LAKE! Now that I have your attention, you should really buy this place. Let's talk about that aforementioned lake. It's approximately 20' deep with a floating dock & has a small filtering pond which allows the lake to maintain its beautiful color. The fish — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLand doesn't become available too often in this area, so here's your chance to snag this 40 +/- acre tract in the Union R-XI school district. Located approximately one mile from Hwy 50, north of Leslie, this wooded piece would ideal for your dream home — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAre you looking for the perfect hunting/recreational property in Gasconade County, or maybe somewhere to build your dream home? If so, then this is it! In addition to the 52 +/- acres that is surrounded by hundreds of acres of farmland and that is less — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCub Creek 40, surrounded by Mark Twain National Forest and located in the Ozark Plateau, is perfect for you. Whether you’re a camper, hunter, survivalist looking for a bug-out location, or an investor interested in diversifying your assets, this piece will fit your needs. Secluded — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWashington County 60 is the property for you if you have you been looking for that perfect piece of hunting property, or perhaps somewhere you could build your dream home and still have enough land for all your recreational activities? Build your home on the — Read more