I’m a small town Montana girl with a love for everything relating to cattle ranching. From a young girl showing registered Herefords, to marrying my high school sweetheart, to becoming a mom and helping run a 4th-generation Angus ranch, I’ve been country all my life. In July 2016, my husband and my dedication to genetics in cattle paid off when we were honored by the Northern Livestock Video with the Young Producer of the Year Award.
When I can turn my attention away from family and cattle, I enjoy cranking up the music and welding metal yard art in my shop. I much prefer old worn boots to high heels and a good horse to a 4-wheeler. My appreciation runs deep for all the beauty Montana has to offer. As a Realtor, I can share my love for the land, passion for my work and knowledge of the agriculture business. With the support of Corder and Associates, let me help you begin your real estate adventure.
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for an escape that is o ff -grid? This remarkable property is situated on 40 acres of beautiful mountain scenery with towering timber forests poking into the big blue skies of Montana. What’s more is it was built utilizing the timber from the area! — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractRejuvenate in the fresh mountain air and experience the opportunity to revel in this idyllic setting, one that you could wake up to each morning! This property on Pryor Creek Lane offers panoramic views of bulging mountains sprawling under blankets of verdant towering pines that — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe wide open spaces and majestic mountain ranges surround this gem in the heart of breathtaking Big Sky Country. This 20 acre commercial lot is located in the heart of the Golden Triangle farming and ranching area and only minutes west of Great Falls, the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the wide open spaces and the majesty of the plains virtually unchanged from when pioneers crossed this great land to establish homesteads on this spectacular piece of Big Sky Country. Watch as the elk roam freely and let your alarm clock be the bugling — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThese wide-open spaces give plenty of room for big dreams and big game! This piece of Montana ground would make for a fantastic hunting camp. It is surrounded on three sides by a ranch with a conservation easement providing forever unobstructed and endless mountain views. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNestled in the foothills while overlooking sweeping views of the Little Belt Mountains, this gem of a property cannot be beat! While the Highwood Mountains tower to the north, you will be constantly greeted with stunning views, sunsets, and roaming wildlife right out your back — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the majesty and the panoramic beauty of Big Sky Country and feel what once inspired legendary western artist Charles Russell on your own piece of breathtaking mountain property. Russell Point, which can be seen from this property, was named after this Montana legend. Just — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSituated in the precipitous Little Belt Mountains, this property features gorgeous canyon terrain, thick regions of timber, and level, serene meadows. Satisfy any mountainous need with the variety of expanses. 80 acres allow for incredible recreating, whether it be slashing through the snow on a — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine walking along the shores of your own piece of the majestic Yellowstone River. If privacy, exquisite shore line property, and spectacular Beartooth Mountain scenery in the distance is what you have been searching for, then this is the find for you. It is not — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine walking along the shores of your own piece of the majestic Yellowstone River. If privacy, exquisite shore line property , and spectacular Beartooth Mountain scenery in the distance is what you have been searching for, then this is the find for you. It is — Read more