Kenneth Burgess is a true Western Kentucky native, born and raised in Graves County, KY. He received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degree while attending Murray State University. Over the past several years Kenneth has been blessed with the opportunity to guide whitetail deer and turkey across Kentucky. The outdoors and the connection with people to the outdoors has always been a passion of his. By combining Kenneth’s years of experience with land management, his true love of the outdoors across Western Kentucky and his guided hunting & fishing passion has helped him prepare to become knowledgeable and passionate to help his clients in real estate find their dream piece of ground. Owning your own piece of ground and creating something out of nothing is THE dream for many land owners and Kenneth Burgess wants to be the one that helps you find that farm or piece of land.
- Listing StatusAvailableThis beautiful 128.56 +/- acres of waterfront property located in Trigg County, KY on Lake Barkley is truly one of a kind type property. Build your next dream home on the famous waters of Western Kentucky in one of Lake Barkley’s popular coves known as — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder Contract600+/- acres timber tract located in Morgan County, Kentucky. The ridges and valleys of this eastern Kentucky timber tract makes it desirable for those who are looking for a timber investment, a great place to develop for hunting, or a remote location to live. This — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldIf you are looking for a smaller tract of land that offers exceptional hunting, then take a look at this hidden gem. Located in Caldwell County, KY, this 40 +/- acre tract is crawling with whitetails. Located in an area that has a strong deer — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable15 +/- acres, subject to survey, located in Calloway County, KY provides an excellent opportunity to build your dream home. This lot is a fenced pasture lot that offers a great hillside with large trees that would be susceptible for a home. Located only 5 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable21 +/- acres, subject to survey, located on the KY/TN state line in Calloway County, KY. If you are looking for that place to build your dream home, have seclusion, have the opportunity for backyard deer hunting, close to KY Lake, and near unlimited recreational — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable14 +/- acres, subject to survey, building location in Calloway County, KY on the KY/TN State line. These acres offer fenced in lot, driveway entrance, big trees to make a big yard, and some added trees on the back side of the property to give — Read more