Born and raised in Maryland, competing in the equestrian arena, and college educated in West Virginia with a degree in Business Administration, I fell in love with Montana at first sight during a visit to the Flathead Valley about 20 years ago. So much so, my husband and I bought the Lake Mary Ronan Lodge & Resort, a rustic fishing resort just west of Flathead Lake, moved the family across the country, and ran it as a family endeavor for 16 years. Those years of snowmobiling and ATV poker runs, ice fishing tournaments, horseback riding and hiking; along with running the business, working with various Chambers of Commerce and local charitable groups has grown my love of, and respect for, all things Montana. I love to share that compassion and knowledge with others in search of the same dream! Originally licensed in Maryland, I was determined to be the kind of real estate agent I wished I had when I bought my first home straight out of college and when I sold four homes and two businesses that I owned over the years. Constantly continuing to educate myself in real estate matters, it is not only my desire to help, but my enthusiasm and professionalism that sets me apart from many other agents. Corder and Associates along with Landleader’s phenomenal real estate platform has been a great fit.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractIf privacy, seclusion, off-grid living, and the serenity of Montana’s Big Sky Country is what you have been searching for, then this is the property for you. This idyllic 14.9 acres of accessible land bordered on two sides by magnificent timberland is located within an — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the majesty of Big Sky Country with the backdrop of the Sapphire and Bitterroot Mountains that remain virtually unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of western Montana. This is the perfect — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBreathtaking mountain panoramas. The pristine smell of pine. Abundant wildlife roaming free. This is what you will experience living in one of Montana’s most prized locations with its most spectacular scenery. This property gem is ready for you to build that stunning Montana home that — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience rugged timberland as well as the spectacular rich historic feel of the true west with thismagnificent property in the Kootenai Valley Estates. This wonderful, open, fairly level 3.2 acre meadow type lot is bordered by stately trees as well as the added benefit of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldAffordable, level wooded lot, over an acre and so close to a gem of a lake in northwest Montana without the lakefront taxes, and so lenient of protective covenants! “New construction” covenants includes new modular and double-wide mobile homes on permanent foundations. Or, for you — Read more