Mike is a third-generation farmer who was born and raised on a farm in the Willamette Valley. In 2009 he and his lovely wife, Jo, sold the farm and moved to Central Oregon.
Mike farmed a variety of crops, peppermint, blueberries, grass seed and vegetables in the Willamette valley. Mike also owned and operated a couple of ranches in eastern Oregon. Along with two partners, Mike owned and operated Madras Freight Lines, a livestock hauling company, for five years.
With his knowledge of crops, livestock, soil types and water rights, he brings a unique set of skills that will be very helpful to his clients and their goals when it comes to real estate.
When Mike is not selling real estate, he loves to hunt big game, upland game, and fishing the high lakes in Central and Eastern Oregon.
- Listing StatusSoldFacing the beautiful Cascade Mtns is an exceptional 2400 sq ft custom home overlooking a High Value ODA Certified Weed Free 160.04 acre horse hay farm/ranch with 125 irrigated acres by its own private well. Property irrigated with a full circle pivot with VFD pump, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableOne of a kind rural estate. One owner for the last 30 years. Many opportunities abound on this beautiful farmstead. Many income streams are possible on this 77 acre estate. Farm it yourself. Soil types are great for any crop that is grown in Central — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailablePremier registered Angus/Hereford ranch with outstanding panoramic Cascade Mtn. views from Mt. Bachelor to Mt. Hood. 111.8 ac with 93.7 Deschutes Water Rights (N. Unit). 5 tower pivot and wheel line irrigation systems. Large irrigation pond. Two pumps (20 & 25 hp). Property receives some — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis is a high producing Culver, OR farm with 155.82 deeded ac with Deschutes Irrigation Water Rights on 146.5 ac. currently being irrigated with wheel lines. Property shape lends itself well for linear irrigation. Main house is 2058 sq ft , 3 bed , 2 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe beautiful historical McConnell Ranch consists of 898 acres in Gilliam County, OR. It is located 5 miles east of Mayville, OR and 15 miles south of Condon, OR, the county seat. The property is currently being used for grazing, possible CRP programs in future. — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldJUST OUT OF SUMPTER, OREGON IS A UNIQUE 65 ACRES WITH TWO (2) HOMES, SHOP, GAZEBO, AND THE POWDER RIVER FLOWING THROUGH IT. From the breakfast nook, family room, kitchen, and deck there is an outstanding view of the snow capped Elk Horn Mountains. Following — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA FIVE ACRES WITH 3 ACRES of IRRIGATION tucked in among the pine, juniper, and aspen is a peaceful, quiet, serene oasis set up for horses with paddocks and an outdoor arena. Situated within the fenced and cross fenced property is a newly remodeled one — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldReady to Build your Home! This property is surrounded by large parcels of beautiful farm land. Close to Prineville. It is CUP approved for dwelling. There is a large shop/barn/storage barn. The well and septic are installed for the barn. Septic is approved for dwelling. — Read more