Representing the wide open, prolific plains that sprawl out to the foothills of the thick, unbridled forests wildly climbing towards the Big Sky of Montana, I am committed to giving clients, whether buying or selling, a positive real estate experience. I take pride in listening to the needs and desires of my clients so that I am able to facilitate a successful sale.
My youth was spent exploring the western side of the Rocky Mountains where I later attended the University of Montana in Missoula. I devoted over ten years to working in law enforcement and have dabbled in many professions such as an electrician, in the oil fields, in construction, at an auto body shop, coaching youth sports and a substitute teacher. My well-diversified portfolio has provided me with efficient communication and negotiating skills. The numerous opportunities have given me a great deal of knowledge in different industries.
I enjoy making memories with my family taking advantage of all of Montana’s spectacular recreations. My wife and four growing boys travel to the cabin in the mountains where we spend time adventuring, hunting, fishing or boating. Allow me the opportunity to help you find your home base or center, where you can make your own cherished memories. Whether a buyer, seller, or an investor, I am dedicated to working with you!
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNestled among ranging mountains, towering trees, dispersed lakes, bustling forests, and gently sloping hills under vast amounts of big blue sky, lies 514+ acres without any covenants or HOAs dictating what you do or build on them! Additionally, there is power and telephone nearby giving — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe frequent sightings of the skies blazing with color are just a piece of all that comes with this choice Chinook ranch on 29 acres. The spectacular home tops out at three stories with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The capacious layout and high ceilings — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis exceptional piece of recreational property overlooks spectacular lower St. Mary Lake and breathtaking Glacier National Park. The property is in high grass production and includes water on the property. It is partially fenced along the perimeter and can be used for both grazing as — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the majesty and tranquil beauty of Big Sky Country that remains virtually unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of north central Montana known as the Hi-Line. This enticing area of Montana — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSteeped in a history of wild horses that wintered in this peaceful valley, Plains is an exemplary example of quiet Western Montana living. With the Clark Fork River winding gracefully through the lush valley, there are abundant opportunities for fishing, kayaking and rafting. Located nearby — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHere is a rare chance to get your hands on 120 acres of grassland in North Central Montana. This property is prime hunting ground offering deer, antelope, pheasants and grouse. It also borders over 1,500 acres of State and BLM Land on two sides allowing — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy the serenity of nearly 14 +/- acres within the beautiful Dearborn Canyon between Great Falls and Helena, MT. The property is approximately 45 minutes away from either town and just minutes from the Dearborn and Missouri River with some of the best Blue Ribbon — Read more