As described in the urban dictionary, a people person is “someone who is friendly, warm and kind to strangers and people from all walks of life.” This is how I choose to best describe myself and is an expectation that I strive to meet in my personal and professional experiences.
Purchasing a new home or deciding to sell property is an exciting endeavor! Allow me to help guide you through the process. My goal is to take the stress out of this experience and bring a positive, fresh outlook. With my assistance, you can look forward to a smooth and simple transaction! Working in real estate has also allowed me to share my love for Montana and Wyoming and the many outdoor activities they offer. I enjoy skiing and fishing while taking in the picturesque scenery. From lustrous sunrises to glowing mountains against a blazing sunset at dusk, I am proud to represent Montana and Wyoming and their properties. Because I have lived in the southern portion of Montana, specifically Billings, I have a thorough understanding of the Montana and Wyoming market.
My incredible ability to see the whole picture inspired me to pursue flipping houses and remodeling, and I feel it has complemented my real estate career by encouraging others to do the same. Giving life back to a lackluster fixer-upper holds special meaning to my work. I would be honored to share my vision and assist you with your real estate needs of any type!
- Listing StatusAvailableIt is almost dreamlike as you enter the property through the sturdy metal gates and drive along the paved, tree-lined driveway up to the captivating home with beautiful landscaping. The grounds are immaculate and well maintained surrounded with clean pavement keeping mud and dirt at — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSouth of Red Lodge, Montana is the extravagant property called the Point of Rocks! Situated directly over the sparkling waters of Rock Creek on 3.91 acres is a main lodge, a guest house, and a loft. This is a turn-key enclave provided with lavish furnishings — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThis property lies in the Red Lodge County Club Estates with views of the brawny Beartooth Mountains. This picturesque scene invites a buyer looking for amazing views and creative ideas! The 15.607 acres are zoned as commercial allowing for numerous opportunities to have a mini — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCatch the glint of this spectacular Emerald Hills gem! Ditch the bustling city life for privacy, quiet, and acreage. With stunning views of Billings and the Yellowstone Valley, this home sparkles with updates and unique features! The 5,184 square foot home has 7 bedrooms and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldHogan Creek gently trickles through the 20 acre property adding to the picturesque mountain views from this property. With utilities in proximity, this is the ultimate building location! There are no covenants or HOAs, and the views of the Beartooth Mountains impart feelings of sovereignty — Read more