Tim Keohane has been active as a Licensed Realtor since 1991, and became a Broker in 1995. He has owned and operated offices in Michigan's Upper Peninsula since 1993. In 1994, he took over the management of the office in L'Anse, Michigan, now known as Great Lakes & Land Real Estate Company. Tim markets some of the finest Recreational Properties available in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin. The several hundreds of miles of area he covers offers exposure to many wonderful recreational properties! Tim has been a "Top Producer" throughout his career, and his offices have proudly held the lead in sales for many years. Tim is an avid outdoorsman who loves to hunt, fish, and travel back woods trails. His love of the U.P. has allowed him to be involved with the development of several impressive waterfront properties from the 1000 acre private, pristine, residential development called "The Secluded Shores" on the beautiful 320 acre Fence Lake, to the building of custom log weekender cabins on Estes Lake, which is surrounded by thousands of acres of Federal Forest.
- Listing StatusUnder ContractMICHIGAN 40 ACRE PROPERTY ON 60-ACRE LAKE FOR SALE! This parcel is located in Covington Township, in south-central Baraga County, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The parcel has about a quarter mile of frontage on private, 60+ Acre Tracy Lake. The parcel offered for — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableUpper Michigan Silver River Reserve Parcel with Boulder Creek Frontage for sale! This 18.77-Acre fully wooded parcel of recreational land can be found in the Silver River Reserve, in southern Houghton County, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Most of the trees on this parcel have been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMICHIGAN WOODED VACANT LAND FOR SALE - This 5+/- acre parcel is located in L'Anse Township, in north-central Baraga County, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! This property is located in an area that has something for everyone! It is just a few minutes away — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableUpper Michigan Non-Waterfront Building Lots with view of Petticoat Lake For Sale! They are located in Three Lakes, an area of south-eastern Baraga County, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. This property is made up of three Lots (59, 60 and 61), with a combined size of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMichigan Building Parcel For Sale - This 0.87 -Acre Parcel is located just south of the unincorporated Village of Sidnaw, in Duncan Township, in southern Houghton County, in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, United States. The community's name is derived from an American Indian word — Read more