Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg).
- Listing StatusAvailableVast, fertile grass covers the open prairie sprawling limitless and then converging with the towering Rocky Mountain Front. Like a scene in one of Charlie Russell’s paintings, the hardy grazing ground provides a robust platform for an impressive western cattle operation and a fantasy land — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWhile cities deal with overcrowding and face the struggle of keeping people isolated and apart, central Montana still has land available that o ff ers rugged, untouched wild land where one can venture for hours without coming upon another person. A social distancer’s dream, this — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your wealth with a rewarding investment! Purchasing this large piece of already subdivided plots in Huntley comes with the potential to earn over 6% return on investment! There are 163 lots total, and some have already sold for $70,000; when you do the math, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableExperience Montana the way it was meant to be experienced: wild, natural and picturesque. Magnificent terrain from rolling meadows blanketed with lush vegetation to pine trees pitched with the rise and fall of peaks illustrate this gorgeous property. The draws and wooded areas provide the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableBuild your wealth with a rewarding investment! 61 subdivided lots are available for developers to profit from. A larger parcel including these 61 lots is also available as an option for purchase. Some parcels have already sold for $70,000; when you do the math, that — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldNow is your chance to own an incredible, productive farm in Pondera County. The farm is not certified, but sellers report that chemicals haven’t been used on the crops for generations. The soil is so black that it will stain your hands! Four pivots are — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe home is filled with high-end features and designed with convenience and luxury in mind. Built in August of 2014, the sturdy home is made up of all brick with an expansive deck oriented to give you the panoramic view of the vast territory with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWhere can you find wildlife, wilderness, and wide-open spaces frequently filled with Wapiti? Hardscrabble Creek Ranch is situated 13 miles east of Lincoln, Montana and is a recreational utopia with a balanced combination of gently rolling emerald green meadows, mature stands of aspen trees, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldYour dream of walking along the shores of your own piece of the majestic Mighty Missouri River can come true. This piece of choice property with over 210 magnificent Missouri River front acres offers an incredible opportunity for development in the expanding area just minutes — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis property is located in Lewis & Clark County within the Upper Blackfoot Valley and only 13 miles from Lincoln, MT airport with a 4200’ lighted runway. Helena, MT, the state capital is approximately 60 miles to the southeast and Missoula, MT, the home of — Read more