Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg).
- Listing StatusSoldExecutive Summary You can walk the land that is part of the Birthplace of Montana where cowboys and early settlers lived on this idyllic property. This historic land by the Missouri has remained substantially unchanged as when it was explored by the Lewis and Clark — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEnjoy the sound of the water gently lapping at the shoreline that stretches over a mile on this parcel of Missouri River frontage. In this place, the sun glistens o ff the crystal waters of the Missouri River, the fishing is world class, and the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLike a picturesque painting, the Sapphire Mountains cut into the horizon line pasting emerald green peaks against the vast, infinite blue sky speckled with fleecy, white clouds. Friendly wildflowers break up the sea of green grass with little pops of color. A light breeze filled — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHow about some riverfront property in Montana? This lot consisting of 3.217 acres has city water and sewer tap available at the buyer’s expense. The property has everything you could want: level building areas, tall shady trees, and water frontage. Draw up the blueprints and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine owning your own piece of Montana property that has changed little from the historic voyage of Lewis and Clark through the time when outlaws, cowboys, and settlers walked this land. This property is located in Petroleum County within the magnificent Charles M. Russell National — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEscape the tumultuous town life and retreat to a haven amongst Aspen and Spruce trees. Instead of car engines and horns be serenaded by birds chirping, a breeze rustling through the trees, and a spring creek flowing underneath two bridges leading to your log cabin — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLeave the city behind, grab your cowboy/girl hat, and embrace the anticipation in your gut to wander the wild! Central Montana possesses the supreme plot of land for exploring, hunting, wildlife viewing, boating, fishing, or whatever your imagination can conjure! Have you ever aspired to — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableEscape the overcrowding and get to the wild of Wyoming in Carbon County. As the least populated state per square mile, you will find little difficulty social distancing. The blazing colors of a sunset outstretched along the horizon will captivate your senses. Views that belong — Read more