Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg).
- Listing StatusAvailableExecutive Summary The twinkling Montana stars have aligned to create a flawless opportunity to acquire a 10.01-acre parcel of land located in the midst of the most desirable section of the Missouri River that is world renowned for its exceptional trout fishing and infinite outdoor — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSpread your wings and experience the breathtaking beauty, the majesty, and the quiet seclusion of Big Sky Country unchanged from when the great pioneers traveled to establish homesteads and thousands of buffalo roamed on this spectacular piece of property. You can own this 167.30 acre — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractSituated minutes from the charming town of Fort Benton, Montana, this 83.64-acre property flaunts the recreational attributes that make it a rare and valuable find. Avail yourself of the half mile of river frontage where the land greets the mighty Missouri River! Not only does — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith the Crazy Mountains in the background, this cabin is perfectly located to accommodate a ski trip, hunting adventure, or an outing to the hot springs! This cozy cabin is located just outside of Ringling, Montana making it a short trek to Helena, Butte, Bozeman, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGold may have been the treasure that originally hastened settlers to this historic area. However, Jefferson County is rich with scenic vistas and recreating particularly from this 12.82-acre property. You couldn’t ask for better access from the state highway to a remote parcel to enjoy — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the wide-open spaces of Wyoming! With excellent access and power to the property, this 71+ acre property is the ideal location for a cabin or a home. You’ll love the amazing views of the Wheatland Reservoir #2 that provides exceptional fishing opportunities. The — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCan you imagine the stealth and size of the game that roam across unoccupied land, land has no legal access to it? Central Montana and Fergus County holds much of what makes Montana so special and sought out: glorious scenery, towering forests, majestic mountains, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldGently rolling hills with some areas of wooded landscape make this portion of land perfectly picturesque for anyone wanting the best of all worlds. Beneath the impossibly blue Big Sky of Montana lies 20 acres of endless opportunities. Build the eye-catching home of your dreams — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldStop dreaming. Go ahead and pinch yourself. This property has so much to offer, it is practically covered in gold and seated at the end of a rainbow! Million-dollar views, blue-ribbon trout fishing, solitude, nature at its best, a highly sought-after location, priceless memories and — Read more