Ashurst Ranch , California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Cabin, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
Located in Northern California’s San Benito & Fresno Counties, Ashurst is just 60 miles from Hollister and a 100 miles from San Jose California. Encompassing a massive 27,944 deeded acres with a BLM allotment of 30,210 acres, this property is immense. The ranch supports 4,500 head and most recently, 5,100 head of mix cows and feeders. Headquarters include multiple homes, shops, barns, and livestock support equipment. Water throughout Ashurst comes from several ponds, some seasonal and spring fed. An extensive water system with storage tanks, troughs, springs and small wells, provide livestock and domestic water for the ranch. There are nine oil wells on the property providing oil well income. In addition to the cattle operation, the ranch has outstanding hunting with elk, pigs and deer.
*Co-listed with Cushman & Wakefield*
- 27,944 deeded acres
- 30,210 BLM lease
- 58,154 total Grazing acres
- Last year ranch ran, 5,100 head of feeders and some cows
- Great recreational property with elk, pigs and deer.
- Oil well income; Nine oil wells on property
- Two homes
- Two sets of corrals
- Nicely watered with tanks, troughs and pumps, as well as stock ponds, creeks and springs.
- 49 miles to Coalinga, CA. Fresno International airport is 98 miles.
- Co-listed with Cushman Wakefield