Dodds Road Bend, Oregon, Oregon
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
- Detached Garage
- Off Street
VERY STRONG NET OPERATING INCOME and GREAT CAP RATE
Bend, Oregon is one of the greatest places in the West to live. Bend ranked 12 in the Best 16 places to live in the U.S. according to Outside Online. This Beautiful Horse and Hay Farm on Dodds Road is the best place to own acreage in Bend, hands down. Come let us show you around this beautiful Home and Farm just 10 minutes from Costco.
Not only is the Farm located in a wonderful part of Oregon, The property has several income stream potentials: With strong positive NOI and good cap rate.
* 3 RV pads 30amp, septic, water
* Horse Barn 7 Stalls, Tack Rooms and Wash Rack- Set up for horse boarding
* 2 Bedroom Apartment , Set up as rental
* 59.5 deeded acres
* 38.4 acres irrigated with Central Oregon Irrigation District water
* 4183 sq.ft. custom built home with open great room design.1849 sq. ft. first floor, 1051 sq.ft. second floor and the atrium is 131 sq.ft.
* 5 Bedrooms and 3.5 Baths
* Radiant floor heat
* The Atrium is finished with power and water. It is also insulated and has insulated glass.
* Detached garage with 1152 sq. ft. finished upstairs.
* Total finished square footage is 4183.
* Backs up to BLM
* 2 Pivots
* 3 Wheellines
* Hunt for deer, elk, predators and waterfowl on your own property