La Panza Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Plantations, Home, Recreational
Activities & Amenities
La Panza Ranch is a 14,750±- acre ranch in San Luis Obispo County, California. La Panza represents a unique opportunity to acquire a turn-key, multifaceted holding, that includes an active cattle and agricultural operation, an expansive family compound of the highest quality, 280-acres of high density olive plantings, pastures, plantings of alfalfa and hay with abundant grazing. The acquisition includes all farm improvements, a state-of-the art olive oil mill, farm implements, inventory, all furnishings and personal property as well as the highly regarded La Panza Olive Oil brand.
In an uncertain world, La Panza represents a private retreat and a step back into its rich history as part of Old California. The property and operation is private, secure and essentially self-contained in a bucolic setting with abundant wildlife, dramatic landscape and views in every direction, yet with all modern amenities. So important in California, having over 50 wells, natural springs and 3 reservoirs, water is abundant at La Panza. All of this, yet well located along State Highway 58 with a less than one-hour drive to San Luis Obisbo and Morro Bay and less than two-hours to Bakersfields, both having municipal airports. La Panza also has its own helipad and area for a private air strip.
*Co-Listed with CBRE*
- 14,750± acres including 3,300 acres of BLM Land (Cattle Grazing)
- 51 Certified Parcels under the Williamson Act
- 280 acres of High-density Olive Grove totalling 202,865 trees
- Utilities include Electricity, Phone and Cellular Service
- Over 50 wells, Three reservoirs, Natural Springs, San Luis Creek and several smaller Creeks
- Zoned Agriculture within the "La Panza Ag Preserve Area" and is enrolled in a Williamson Act Contract
- Located in San Luis Obispo County, CA
- Improvements include
- Detached Garage - 5,500 sq ft.
- Bunk House - 4,400 sq ft.
- Guest House - 2,000 sq ft.
- Foreman's Office - 1,800 sq ft.
- Ranch Office - 1,600 sq ft.
- Hay Barns - 12,500 sq ft.
- Olive Mill - 12,500 sq ft.