Parkside Arabians, California
Property Types: Ranches, Home
Activities & Amenities
- Detached Garage
Parkside Arabians is a 17 acre beautifully maintained turnkey equestrian facility. The facility offers 24 box stalls, irrigated turnout paddocks and pastures, both a covered arena and covered round pen, RV hook ups and storage buildings. The main residence is a very comfortable and functional 3 bed / 2 bath ranch house, originally built in 1981. There is a formal living room whose windows offer views of the pond and paddocks. There are two wood burning fireplaces in the home. The landscaping around the house consists of lush green lawns, oak trees, planting areas, and a small orchard of fruit trees, including apricot, apple, pear and pomegranate. The back covered porch looks out toward the pond and some of the paddocks, and is highlighted by a roughly 350 year old oak tree.
- Upper Barn (100'x40') Originally constructed as a 4 stall barn for the former owner's draft horses, this wooden barn has been expanded to (12) 14x16 box stalls, with tall wooden doors, automatic waterers, an office, a laundry room, tack room, cross-ties, and a wash rack. Two of the stalls can serve as brood-mare stalls with remote monitored cameras. The whole barn has automatic fly-spray misters.
- Yearling Barn (72'x36'?) This barn is a BarnMaster Barn with twelve total 12x12 stalls, rubber mats in the center aisle. One of the stalls is dedicated to the owner's farrier tools, and another stall serves as a cross-tie. All stalls have automatic waterers.
- North End Facilities Other facilities at the North end of the property include a 4 horse hot-walker, a covered 60' round pen, with sand footing, rubber matted walls, an irrigation, and an observation deck.There is a 40'x50' metal storage building with two large roll-up doors. The owner currently stores his RV and his tractor in this building, but this building would be an excellent place to store hay or shavings as well.Also at this end of the property there are two RV hook-ups, each with water, power, septic, and propane service.
- Presentation Ring Behind the owner's house, there is a 60'x100' presentation ring, which the owner uses to showcase his horses for sale.
- Covered Arena In the center of the property lies the large covered arena, 100'x240'. The arena has very nice sand footing, and is irrigated by large sprinkler heads on risers along the rails. Along the south end of the arena is a 30' wide overhang section, with roll-up doors at either end. This makes a great location to store hay, or vehicles. The arena has 84 solar panels on the roof, which can generate up to 26KW of electricity. The panel array also has an automotic water system to clean the solar panels.
- Water Situation This ranch benefits from an abundance of water. There are two wells that can produce 28 GPM each, and the owner receives 2 miner's inches of NID irrigation water. The irrigation water keeps the 100'x200' bass pond full year round. Stocked with so many fish, from the end of the dock it usually only takes about 20 to 30 seconds before one of the large mouth bass strikes at your lure.