Riata Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home
Activities & Amenities
Riata Ranch: 20 spectacular acres with amazing views!! Watching the sunrise over the many mountains of the Stanislaus National Forest, your mind drifts as your cares melt away. There are views from every part of the property, from the orchard to the pastures, to the wrap around deck of this updated 3 bed/ 2 bath custom home that has it all including newer appliances. The large shop has 220V power, wood stove and AC, plus a huge Covered Motor Home garage, The plants, orchard, and garden are irrigated on timers. Circle paved driveway. New fencing. Shade sail for additional covered parking. This peaceful and serene property feels miles away from it all, Yet you are only 15 minutes to Angels Camp, Copperopolis, and San Andreas. 30 minutes to Murphys and Jackson. A Short drive to Stockton, Sacramento and the Bay Area. Minutes away from many lakes and Reservoirs. 10 minutes to PAWS Ark 2000 elephant, tiger & bear sanctuary. The Property is currently running a few head of cattle. Bring your, animals, family and toys...your new home, shop, and ranch await you.
- The view that this home has whether you are in the kitchen or on the deck you have a spectacular view. Watching the sunrise over the many mountains of the Stanislaus National Forest. The sunrise/ sunset are some of the most dramatic mountain views around. There are views from every part of the property from the orchard, to the pastures, to the patio.
- Located only 15 minutes from Angels Camp, Copperopolis, and San Andreas. A beautiful 30 minute drive to historic Murphys and Jackson, 45 minutes to Sonora, Oakdale, and Stockton. Yet only 1 hour 15 minutes from Sacramento and Modesto.
- 20 minutes to from several reservoirs: New Melones Lake, Lake Tulloch, and New Hogan Lake. About 30 minutes from Lake Comanche.
- About 10 minutes from the PAWS Ark 2000 which is an elephant, tiger & bear sanctuary. They hold some great events every year!
- Large shop and motor home covered parking. The shop has 220V power, water heater, air conditioner, a wood burning stove, shelving, and a huge work table.
- All of the plants including the orchard and the garden have irrigation which is on timers.
- Circle paved driveway.
- New fencing.
- Shade sail for those warm or rainy days.
- Updated appliances.
- Garage attached to the house.
- Huge deck on 3 sides of the house.
- Built-in hot tub.
- Beautiful orchard planted over the past two years.
- Large water tank above the house.
- Large fuel tank.
- Walking path throughout the property.