Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare agricultural offering of 1, 464.16+/- acres featuring two separate farmsteads in SW Coos County, NH. 1,090+/- acres of usable cropland with 956+/- of those acres classified as Cropland A featuring LCS I & II soils, considered remarkably productive New England soils. These stone-free, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience a true Vermont mountain retreat perched high above green mountain valleys. This elegant Estate offers amazing vistas from exquisitely landscaped grounds. The privacy is enhanced by the understated approach to the Teaberry Estate and conceals an expansive property built with elegant craftsmanship & functional — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA rare and truly remarkable Vermont country Farmstead with 174.65 +/- acres in the quaint town of Danby awaits its next owner! The 1903 farmhouse has been tastefully renovated with great attention to include classic colonial details, an exquisite Danby marble fireplace & 3542 SF — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy the serenity of this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bath home overlooking a natural private pond situated on 34.5+/- acres. Hunters, wildlife and outdoors enthusiasts will all covet the stunning home site. Flowing pastureland is lightly treed with mostly mature hardwoods, many apple and fruit trees, and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine the beauty of the Alps right here in Vermont. This picturesque year-round alpine retreat is tucked away on 67+/- extremely private acres. Experience gorgeous mountain views from your decks and most of the rooms. The real stone façade is built over traditional wood frame — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLoggers & timber investors take note, easily accessible woodland parcel of 491.4+/- acres in Ira, VT. Property consists of mainly northern hardwoods including sugar maple, white ash, and yellow birch with some spruce & white pine in small softwood stands. Estimated by aerial map, that — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere’s an excellent opportunity to own 38.8 +/- acres with an approved 4-bedroom state wastewater permit in the desirable town of Shelburne, VT! Setback from a privately-maintained 60’ right-of-way, the property features an elevated homesite with views of the surrounding terrain including wood lines & — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith 11 +/- acres of open land and an excellent interconnected trail system, this 179.3 +/- acre property offers a rare opportunity to develop your dream equestrian estate or hunting preserve in the town of Milton, VT! Setback from a 61’ wide, owned access, the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream home set on a .33 +/- acre lot within walking distance to the shores of Lake Champlain in the coveted south end neighborhood of Burlington, VT! One of the last remaining building lots in the beautiful South Cove Association residential area, the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRelish in the tranquility of this estate level 95.69+/- acre northern woodlands parcel in Plymouth, VT. Enjoy ultimate privacy, stunning potential long-range views with some clearing, and a choice of several proposed home sites. Property has six subdivided parcels, with five state-approved proposed home sites — Read more