Doren is the Territory Manager for Humboldt and Trinity Counties and has been licensed since 2003 and spent a lifetime around real estate, with his father being a broker in Arcata since 1976. He grew up in Arcata, a 4th generation in Humboldt County, playing all three major sports in high school and baseball in college. His passion for the outdoors and family of dairy farmers along with his local knowledge was the foundation of his current dream job.
Doren also enjoys all the hunting and fishing that the North Coast has to offer. A graduate of CSU Sacramento in Business Management as well as a post-graduate MBA, Doren applies his business acumen to his real estate practice. His previous careers include 16 years with UPS (including several years as a National Accounts Manager) and several years working in the public records and legal service industry, including specialization in bulk sale escrows. His experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid internet advertising is an added advantage in marketing specialized properties.
Email Doren: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing StatusUnder ContractSpanning over 5107 acres in central Mendocino County, the Wheelbarrow Ranch is multidimensional in both its resources and beauty. Arriving at the Ranch via direct access off US Highway 101, one ascends up a well maintained gravel road through a protected forested canopy until a — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable18 parcels total of 2690 acres backs to Six Rivers National Forest. 2011 Timber Cruise shows over 21 million board feet of timber with an annual increase estimated at 900,000 board feet. Very private at the end of Burr Valley Rd with the Upper Van — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAmazing River & Oceanfront opportunity for a 25 acre coastal farm , equestrian property, or build your dream home in addition to the quaint old farmhouse situated near the ocean. Located on the Mad River estuary with incredible views of the ocean, pond and pastures, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis remote area of California was first visited by westerners back in 1828 when Jedediah Smith explored the area. It's mild weather, abundant fish, wild game and fertile land supported Native Americans in the area for the previous 6,000 years. The Greenleaf Family has been — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe crystal clear waters of Coffee Creek frames the very popular Bonanza King Resort in the Alpine setting of the Trinity Alps. This is as turn-key as it gets! With 7 immaculate and carefully decorated cabins and a luxurious owner's home, with a long waiting — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis beautiful 47 acre mountain retreat has it’s own seven acre lake with three tastefully decorated homes, an old red barn, RV pad and workshop. There are three quaint rental units with impeccable views of the lake and quiet sanctuaries outside that call to you — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLocated on a beautiful stretch of the Trinity River, Indian Creek Lodge is in the heart of renowned steelhead and salmon runs. The recent addition of The Cafe at Indian Creek makes Indian Creek Lodge the most complete accommodations in the Weaverville area for business — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableGreat family retreat with income potential! The historic 3 story Inn features a large formal living room, bar/gathering room, 9 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a fully equipped commercial kitchen, large dining room, and laundry room. There is also a newer country cottage neighboring the Inn. It — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable3,700 square feet tastefully decorated and designed mountain home on 9.5 acres. Includes 40 x 50 garage/barn with two large roll-up doors and stalls for up to three horses. Fantastic view of meadows and mountains facing the neighboring Norwegian Ranch pastures. The bottom floor of — Read more