Evan was born on a family wheat farm in North Central Oregon, about 20 miles east of The Dalles. The ranch where he was born has been in his family since the late 1800s raising wheat, barley, and cattle. He is a graduate of Oregon State University with a bachelors degree in Agricultural Business Management.
Currently running registered Angus and commercial cattle, Evan also helps with his families registered Angus operation in Baker County. He also helps with grass and alfalfa hay production. When he's not helping out on the ranch he enjoys hunting, fishing, whitewater rafting, golfing and taking road trips to see all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
From growing up in the wheat fields of North Central Oregon to running cattle in the beautiful mountain valleys of Eastern Oregon, Evan has the knowledge and experience to help you find your dream rural property. Evan prides himself on having exceptional customer service skills, and believes honesty and integrity are very important qualities to offer to all of his clients!
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNortheast Oregon is an area known for its diverse terrain from the Blue Mountains loaded with timber and high alpine lakes, Hells Canyon - the deepest gorge in North America, and the Snake River, to the lush farm ground of the river valleys in between. — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to the North Powder River Ranch, a rare and sought-after opportunity in beautiful Northeast Oregon. Located 8.4 miles from North Powder and 22.7 miles from Baker City, this 371.27-acre ranch includes 272.5 acres of primary water rights, approximately 1 mile of North Powder River — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractAs you enter the 1,209+/- acre Catherine Creek Property you are surrounded by a well managed and healthy timber stand consisting of Ponderosa Pine, Tamarack, as well as Douglas and White Fir. The upper reaches of the property provide excellent views of the Eagle Cap — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableAs you enter the Mallory Property the open fields allow for an incredible view of the Umatilla National Forest and Wenaha-Tucannon Wilderness Area. Following the well maintained roads down to the lower portion of the property, you are greeted with expansive views of the Wenaha — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Mill Creek Farm is located west of Baker City and is your chance to own 40 acres with incredible unobstructed views of the Elkhorn Mountains. There is plenty of room for livestock in the irrigated grass pastures. Mill Creek descends from the Elkhorn Mountains — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableTwo very private and secluded 40+ acre building lots with incredible views of the Eagle Cap mountains. Power and phone have been installed to the property line between the building lots. Gravel, county approved driveway that connects to Denny Creek Rd. Septic approvals in place — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractYour chance to own a getaway in the Eagle Cap Mountains with East Eagle Creek running through the property. This cabin would make an excellent weekend retreat and/or base camp for hunting, fishing, and exploring the Eagle Cap Wilderness which has many high alpine lakes — Read more