Licensed in Oregon, Colorado, Washington and Idaho. Garrett is an Accredited Land Consultant, the Managing Principal Broker of Record, and a founder of both LandAndWildlife.com and LandLeader. Since earning a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business, and Minor in Criminology. Garrett has successfully started owned and developed multiple small businesses. Raised as an avid outdoorsman in the midst of farming, cattle, and horses. Garrett's hands on experience in the development of real estate with a strength in rural and commercial property, administer an expert knowledge of recreational, agricultural and timber real estate throughout the Pacific Northwest that’s invaluable for clients and Associates alike.
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled in the Blue Mountain Range of Northeast Oregon, and favorably affected by the warm Pacific storms that march up the Columbia River Gorge. This 61,967 acre working cattle operation is well known as the Cable Creek Ranch. Consisting of 34,967 deeded acres and an — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableMt. Baldy Ranch is nestled in the prestigious eastern foothills of Medford Oregon, approximately 25 miles north of the California border. The 376+/- acres is conveniently accessed by private gates, off of a improved county road and within minutes drive time of Medford's finest restaurants, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable230+/- Acres of this vacant 480+/- acre tract is located within the City Limits of Klamath Falls OR. While an additional 55.5+/- Acres located inside the Urban Growth Boundary, further offering an outstanding development opportunity in the heart of a region known for it's recreational — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPerched among the foothills of East Medford t his 80 acre exquisite estate boasts commanding views of the entire Rogue River Valley. The custom 4104 square foot home was well planned is elegantly appointed and renders attention to every detail. With four bedrooms, four baths, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 539+/- acres is located at the end of the road, now surrounded on 3 sides by the newest 50,000 acre expansion of the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument, offering privacy matched by very few. Over the counter tags are available for this highly desirable Rogue hunting — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis 8.55 acre property is nestled along BOTH sides of a rare and breathtakingly scenic stretch of the acclaimed Rogue River, presenting unsurpassed privacy and views of Table Rock. The 2501 Square foot 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath rustic home was strategically built perched on a — Read more