Lori Bembry Weldon is a native of the Red Hills Region and was raised in Madison County Florida at Pettis Springs Farm. Her family farm is located near Honey Lake Plantation on the banks of the historic Aucilla River. Growing up, her family grew timber, row cropped, and raised cattle which has given Lori a broad spectrum of knowledge on different aspects of land resources and management.Lori's ties to this area run deep. From childhood, she has had a passion for land and a love of the outdoors. Her Dad has actively farmed their nine-hundred-acre property for the last forty years and was elected to the Florida House of Representatives for two consecutive terms from 2008-2012. He proudly served District 7, which encompasses a portion of the Red Hills Region, as well as many other rural counties outside that region.
While staying home to raise her four children, she played an integral part developing two different companies with her then husband and business partner. Their professional and college sports ties gave them a great opportunity to establish a Sports Marketing Company. Cade Sports Marketing was founded in 2001. The company focused on organizing and hosting corporate weekends to the Super Bowl and other popular sporting events.
In 2009, they started Advanced Drying Systems, an emergency water mitigation company where Lori was part owner and executed the business sales, marketing and payroll departments.
Lori is captivated by the outdoors and is an avid bird hunter. Quail, duck, dove and turkey hunting are some of her favorite pastimes in the Red Hills Region. She enjoys traveling and Argentina has become one of her favorite destinations to hunt duck, dove and perdiz. She also has a passion for riding and owns Tennessee Walkers and a Missouri Fox-trotter.
Lori lives in Thomasville, Ga and is a lifetime member of the NRA. She enjoys bird hunting, shooting clays and is a National Member of G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Really Into Shooting). She is a National Member of Safari Club International and also a member of the North Florida Chapter of Safari Club International. She is a member of Quail Forever and the local Farm Bureaus in the surrounding counties where she resides.
Lori is a member of Tall Timbers Research and Land Conservancy and has a passion and appreciation for the preservation and conservation of land here in our region.
Lori has her Real Estate License for both Florida and Georgia and joined Jon Kohler and Associates in 2017. She is a hometown girl and knows the Red Hills Region well. With her background in both Sales and Marketing, she is a natural fit for Jon Kohler & Associates. Lori is a great addition to our team and is enthusiastic about the opportunity to return to her roots and pursue her passion of being outdoors and working with land.
- Listing StatusAvailableIf you are looking for a secure place to escape and relax yet still be within minutes to every amenity imaginable; Swift Creek Island is a natural fit! This 8.2 +/- Acre Gated Private Access Only Island is located within the secure gates of the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated only 25 miles from the prestigious shorelines of Sea Island, Georgia ... the third wealthiest pocket in the United States awaits a private island getaway that will make you the envy of even the wealthiest Golden Isles residents! There are over 100 miles of — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated just 25 miles from the Prestigious Shorelines of Sea Island, Georgia .... Black Island Waterfront Estate is a Private 107+/- Acre Waterfront Estate, 17+/- Acres of Upland and 90 +/- Acres of Marshland, Located in the Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia. Black Island is — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHISTORY The story of Big and Little Petit Gauke (pronounced Petty Go) Islands began in 1733. That's the year General James Oglethorpe sailed the good ship "Anne" to a high bluff along the Savannah River, which you pass when boating to the islands, and settled — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWinston Way Farms is a 43.5 +/-acre Horse Farm located just 9 miles outside of the prestigious Red Hills of Thomasville, Georgia. Nestled just off County Road 122, you will find this impressive turnkey horse barn and facility with the capacity to board and train — Read more